Anyone else craving the unthinkable??

Options
I am seriously craving a gigantic juicy angus burger with cheese, red onion, lettuce, 2 slices of tomato and 2 slices of bacon with french fries and a soda. I havent had a burger of this monstrosity in 6 months. If I ate this burger combo meal deal, then I would have eaten all of my calories for the whole day. Then I guess I would just starve for the rest of the day, therefore it isnt worth buying. But, boy, do I sure crave a value meal burger with the works! What is something that you are seriously craving that if you ate it, you would not be able to eat anything else for the whole day?

Replies

• nomorebamboozles
    nomorebamboozles Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    hed2pI7l.jpg?1
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    i would love to have a big *kitten* bowl of baked ziti with spinach, ricotta mushrooms hella mozzarella, with garlic bread a big *kitten* salad with cheese on it and full fat ranch and a few glasses of wine
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Sounds good!
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    1. Sleep late tomorrow.

2. Get up, look at the clock, realize it's too late to have both breakfast and lunch.

3. Go out and have that Angus burger for lunch. Make it a small fry and a diet soda--if you've been on a deficit for a while, that burger is going to fill you up.

4. Go home and collapse for an hour or two.

5. When you can move again, get up and go for a long walk, run, hike, bike ride, or go to the gym for at least an hour.

6. Eat the calories you just earned exercising for dinner.
  • brainzap
    brainzap Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I would love to eat macaroni and cheese but my intestines would implode
  • divemunkey
    divemunkey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    If it's that bad, I just eat it, no worries. If it's been 6 months, big deal. Some people do that every weekend and don't have any issues. The wold will not end if you go over your arbitrarily set calorie number one time in 6 months.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    If I wanted it that bad, I'd just get up and run for it. Because I get hungry after long runs. But that burger does sound amazing. Mmmm.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    1. Sleep late tomorrow.

2. Get up, look at the clock, realize it's too late to have both breakfast and lunch.

3. Go out and have that Angus burger for lunch. Make it a small fry and a diet soda--if you've been on a deficit for a while, that burger is going to fill you up.

5. When you can move again, get up and go for a long walk, run, hike, bike ride, or go to the gym for at least an hour.

I love this plan.
  • buffty
    buffty Posts: 83
    Options
    1. Sleep late tomorrow.

^^^This! Do it!
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    I thought this thread was about cannibalism. Never mind
  • misssiri
    misssiri Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Eat the burger. It's OK. I had one this week. With fries.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    There's absolutely nothing I could eat that would have a high enough caloric content to keep me from eating for the rest of the day.

I eat when I'm hungry, and if I have a massive craving, I indulge it. Yay for sustainability!
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    an enormous chocolate sundae. I am not talking maccas, I am talking crazy Korean restaurant.

corn flakes at the bottom as well as some crazy cereal powder, cream, lots of fruit, chocolate ice cream, more cream, vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce and choc chips on top as well as a twix or something stuck in there. With more cream.

Ooohhh yessss please, fattnesssssssss here I come!
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options

Don't want to say where my mind is, but it was neither cannibalism nor food I thought the OP was referring to :P God save me and my mind, mad I tell you mad!
  • Bel0602
    Bel0602 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    It would be Kraft Mac & Cheese. I can honestly eat more than half the box lol
  • brigit628
    brigit628 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    mmmm...that burger sounds amazing. I say, go out eat half, and only half. Do not bring leftovers home. Have a nice salad for dinner.
  • jujuki47
    jujuki47 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Get it! only eat a third or so of it. You probably cant even eat it all anyway since youve changed the way you eat...:bigsmile:
  • tndejong
    tndejong Posts: 463
    Options
    if it were me. i would just eat the burger. i allow myself one day every week and sometimes two where i pretty much eat what i want. within limits. but i do spurge on burgers, pizza, ice cream, etc. i am not going to give up the foods i love. think about it this way. mfp places us on a calorie deficit. so if you are to eat your actual daily allowance, add another 500 calories and you will not gain weight in theory. you can also eat a little lighter during the day too. and another option is to do some kinda exercise to make up for it. when i splurge on those extra calories, that is what i do. saturday mornings i do a spin class. i will hit the elliptical among other things for big calorie burns that dont take very long. i am also a lot more active on those days house cleaning and yard work. so those burgers are in reach. i just dont do it everyday.

you could also do home made burgers? find low calorie turkey burgers.. boca burgers.. etc. at walmart you can get wheat buns that are 80 calories. sargento makes 40 calorie cheese slices. top them with yummy lettuce and tomato! yum! yum!
  • Oaeneo
    Oaeneo Posts: 65 Member
    Options

Me too!
  • MeganG12345
    MeganG12345 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    1. Sleep late tomorrow.

Yup this. I got down to 130 without eliminating anything from my diet. I just am better with exercising and portion control.