Cougars

Options

Replies

• pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Depends on the age difference and the motives. If it's all about sex or some woman wanting to prove to herself she still has it, it's a little creepy to me. If it is a genuine meeting of the minds...hey, whatever makes you happy.

Basically, I just think people (either male or female) who only like to use the youngins for sex are creepy as hell. In general. Sorry.
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I'm all for it
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Um who effing cares..Im seriously laughing right now..What is considered a cougar actually.. I want to say sleeping with a man that's 21 is way fine. I like them young.
  • Cp731
    Options
    I'm not a cougar ....yet ;) (31) I sure do plan on looking great as I age.

With that being said I see no issues with it if there's a connection and they both are adults about it, lol

YEPPPPP...and hello your gorgeous
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    my view is I want to be one, except not on a younger guy, he just looks young.
    my guy still looks like he's in his 20's. I want to be in great shape to keep up :D
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Depends.

By this definition, I'm a cougar. I'm a day older than my boyfriend.
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I'm not a cougar ....yet ;) (31) I sure do plan on looking great as I age.

With that being said I see no issues with it if there's a connection and they both are adults about it, lol

YEPPPPP...and hello your gorgeous

Why thank you =) lovely back!
  • 5erious
    5erious Posts: 469
    Options
    age is just a number
  • luckyshilling
    Options
    My friends and co-workers tease the hell out of me about the cougar thing cuz I am 34 and my husband of 5 years is 3 years younger than me (that makes him 31 for the math impaired, I kid I kid).:wink:

Man they love to harrass me about it, but if it gives them such joy I don't care. :laugh: :drinker:
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I guess I could be classified as a cougar. I prefer men closer to my age since they are usually more on the same page....UNLESS said younger man is very FUNNY with a big splash of smartass then I would cougar him all night long. :love:
  • Cp731
    Options
    I guess I could be classified as a cougar. I prefer men closer to my age since they are usually more on the same page....UNLESS said younger man is very FUNNY with a big splash of smartass then I would cougar him all night long. :love:

Amy I will be your younger more funny man toy.
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Cougar...huh....well I guess I'll be there in 4 years. Age ain't nothin but a number...Aaliyah said it best! :wink:
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

Amy I will be your younger more funny man toy.

YUMs!!!! Come over here and let me kitty lick you. MEOW! :heart:

Of course, if a cougar is 40 or over I guess I'm just a cougar in training for a few more years.
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    As far as I'm concerned age is just a number and if one day I'm a cougar and my bf is hot I'm sure I won't be complaining lol. Personality and maturity is more the issue. However, I'm head over heels in love with a so called cradle snatcher (I was more than half his age when we met) and have no plans to look elsewhere :o)
  • constant_imrovement
    constant_imrovement Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Cougar...huh....well I guess I'll be there in 4 years. Age ain't nothin but a number...Aaliyah said it best! :wink:

Yeah, but I she said it in regards to sleeping with R.Kelly when she was like 15 or 16 when he was like 35 or 40 which is pretty disgusting
  • ShellGetsFit
    Options

Yeah, but I she said it in regards to sleeping with R.Kelly when she was like 15 or 16 when he was like 35 or 40 which is pretty disgusting

Yes, yes, yes....still a good song. R.Kelly is a sleazebag. Damn you ruined it now! :laugh:
  • constant_imrovement
    constant_imrovement Posts: 419 Member
    Options
  • ShellGetsFit
    Options
    LMFAO!!!! OMG....that's hilarious!
  • Amyirene74
    Amyirene74 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    For me more than a 20 year difference would feel a little weird. I am 39 myself and although I find many young men attractive, I wouldn't date anyone under 30. (if I was single). I couldn't date someone who was 20 years younger than me because I would feel like their mother. My oldest son is 19 years younger than me. But to each their own. If someone else feels comfortable with it then it doesn't bother me :)
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I don't think it really matters. If you are a younger man and you don't find older women attractive, don't date them. If you are a younger man and you are attracted to an older woman, go for it. If you are an older woman who appreciates the vigor of younger men, have at it.

An old boyfriend of mine had a great story about getting drunk at a strip club and spending $700+ on a 63 year old stripper. :laugh: