Prudiddy's 1yr success with MFP..Tons of pic's

Options

Replies

• sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your amazing journey. It's an inspiration to see those photos.
  • LadyL2012
    LadyL2012 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Amazing. What an inspiration!
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    What a great blog! I am so happy that you are healthy again! Keep up the awesome work!
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    LOOK AT YOUR GORGEOUS SELF!! YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL !! Happy 365! This is the one of best before & after testimonies I have ever seen!! FANTASTIC !! LOVE all the photos. You are an amazing woman. I LOVE your transformation. I am so proud of you and all your hard work!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Your results speaks for themselves...You look amazing...I've seen you around with some of our mutual awesome friend and you are not only changing your lives but inspiring others and with encouragement along the way...Walking testimony you are...Keep up the good work...HAPPY 1yr to you and Cheers to many many more!
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Oh my god!
    This is one of the best threads I have EVER seen on MFP! So many congrats! :drinker:
  • MissSjolin
    MissSjolin Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! you look fantastic :)
  • Querian
    Querian Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING, INSPIRATIONAL and GORGEOUS! :flowerforyou:
  • Abi_bug04
    Abi_bug04 Posts: 220
    Options
    You are amazing, and you look fabulous! Thank you for being an inspiration!! :flowerforyou:
  • QueenBeenita
    QueenBeenita Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow!! your pics are amazing.. Congratulations on reaching your weight loss goals. I Never Ever thought that jumping rope could help get our legs back to how they were. I am soooo inspired. thanks for sharing
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Loved reading your story! Thank you so much for sharing. Congrats on all of your successes and weight loss. You are beautiful!
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else as teary-eyed as me? Prudiddy! My love bug. You are awesome. This post was so raw, wonderful, loving, motivational. Girl. . . you go! Celebration all around! Thank you for all the pics and healing moments you shared with us all. I love you! so glad we connected. WOW! So proud of you!
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    awesome! you've come a long way and you look great :)
  • n_rockey
    n_rockey Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My dear, dear Pru- you are amazing! It's so inspirational to see how far you have come, and how many challenges you have had along the way. But you've proven that those challenges don't have to be roadblocks, and against the odds it CAN be done! Your transformation has been truly awe inspiring! I am so very very proud of you, and honored just to know you. Happy 1 year on MFP, and here's to many, many, healthy and happy years more! Hugs from across the country!
  • beatlebomb
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your journey. I am in awe of how you did this through all the major challenges thrown your way. I just love the transformation pictures. Your story has made me realize i have to stop thinking this will happen over night. Time and patience. Thank you, I think I just got the awe moment. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  • AleksD3
    AleksD3 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    What am awesome story! You are gorgeous!! Great job!
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a job well done. I gotta say despite your higher weight you're an exceptionally attractive woman.
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a journey! I'm speechless, all I can say is you're a incredible inspiration. You show people that it can be done, it will be done! Congrats to you and thank you so much for sharing your journey!
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Standing Ovation!!

It's absolutely amazing what can be done in 1 year, even with health hurdles. You are one very beautiful and determined lady!
  • thump418
    thump418 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing. You are a true inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!