Prudiddy's 1yr success with MFP..Tons of pic's

Options

Replies

• J3nnyV
    J3nnyV Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Way to go! Thank you for sharing! You look fab!
  • Kathleenkirkendoll
    Kathleenkirkendoll Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    what an outstanding achievement - you should be very, very proud of yourself!!! You are truly an inspiration to me.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Wow! Girl you look smoking! And much younger too!!
  • aliciaaw
    aliciaaw Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You have an amazing story!!! Hat's off for you lady what a great job you done in 1 year. :wink:
  • cuyeu
    cuyeu Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    your story is inspirational to say the least!..... I've often wondered how does anyone burn so many calories in one day... ? like those folks on 'biggest loser'... I mean - how many hours a day of exercise is that?... did you break up your exercise routines into a certain number of hours per day/week or ??? I know 3500 calories = one pound , just not sure how much to do per day. Again - thank you for your amazing journaling and photos too!! :smile:
  • laurainparis
    laurainparis Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You weren't kidding about tons of pics! You look absolutely beautiful! You were beautiful when you were heavy, but now it's HOT MOMMA!!
    I can relate to the back fat photos- of all the fat I had, I hated my back fat the most!!
    Congrats, and keep up the good work!!
  • jennifersmiles444
    jennifersmiles444 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing your journey,,,so inspiring!
  • rustyroof
    rustyroof Posts: 76
    Options
    What a journey, thanks for sharing :0)
  • snowmanluv
    snowmanluv Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I know how hard you had to work. It's amazing to see the before and afters. Way to go!! Just by putting that up here you will inspire so many to do it.
  • 3171kelly
    3171kelly Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Terrific! Outstanding! You should stand tall GIRL! YOU ROCK!

Thank you for sharing your journey! A major inspiration to all!
  • Rarity2013
    Rarity2013 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    This is an incredible inspiration. You look stunning, especially that tiny waist! Wow!
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    OMG! So inspiring, so touching. This has to be one of the strongest woman in the world! You amaze me. Even with all of the medical problems and heart break you pushed through and succeeded. I am at a loss of words right now. Congratulations on gaining your life back and so much more! I know your family is so proud of you but better yet your proud of yourself. Wow. Just goes to show that nothing is impossible. You look amazing and so happy. I'm so happy for you!
  • Cherp18
    Cherp18 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    AMAZING results! Thanks for sharing all the pics & story :)
  • bedot
    bedot Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Loved reading you story! Amazing work. Way to go!!!!
  • krjones33
    krjones33 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You are truly a remarkable person!!!
  • VirtuousVal
    VirtuousVal Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    What a Tremendous Transformation you have accomplished, Pru!!! You give a new meaning to "Fabulosity"!!
    There are not enough words to Express, how very much, I am so EXTREMELY PROUD of You!
    What an Amazing Transformation Story of Courage and Determination!!
    The MOST Phenomenal Weight Loss Success Story in pictures on MFP, I have heard and read yet!!
    You look Gorgeous in your Before & After pictures!
    You set a Phenomenal & Perfect example of the Highest Level of Commitment here on MFP!
    That's "Dedication" at its Ultimate Best!
    You "ARE" and "HAVE BEEN" my Biggest Inspirational MFP Friend!! Ever since I started My Fitness Pal!!
    What an inspiration you are for me, to continue to keep working steadfast towards my Ultimate Goal! 
    Its Success Stories like yours that help me stay determined & motivated!
    Best wishes & continued success on your journey to a Healthier Lifestyle & skinnier You! 
    Stay encouraged & steadfast to your Daily "Dedication" to a Healthier Lifestyle! 
    I know your family & friends are proud of you! 
    I appreciate you for posting this Success Story!!!! 
    What an inspiration you are for me to continue to keep working steadfast towards my Ultimate Goal! Pru, No doubt that YOU are my #1 HERO!
    Thank you for the Support and Friendship thoughtout our Journeys', thus far!
    I'm truly graciously blessed beyond measure with the support from your friendship here on MFP! You are amongst the finest people that I've come to know and I'm honored to have your friendship and support on this journey together!!  
    You are such a tremendous blessing to the Body of Christ.
    It is an absolute pleasure to be acquainted with such a caring and kind person like yourself.
    My Words don't seem to be adequate enough, to express "My Love" and appreciation on how much your a such a Blessings to me!!
    You are such a "EXTRAORDINARY" inspiration to me!
    I am so very Blessed to have you as a MFP friend!
    Your Persistence, Passion & Perseverance is the Key to stayin' Consistent & Focused to get to your "Ultimate" Goal!
    The Greatness is in the inside of you!
    It is about Glorifying HIM in every aspect of our Lives. In our Physical Bodies & Spiritual Bodies!
    God calls you "Beautiful and wonderfully made"!
    #TeamThat'sHowWeRoLL!!!
    #TeamSwaggalishious
    I look forward to traveling the remainder of our Journeys' together!
    Always Be Blessed in Health, Healing & Wholeness! (¯`’•.¸(†♥†)¸.•’´¯)
    ♥♥CYBER HUGZ♥♥ (((Huggin' U)))
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your story! As has been said over and over, you truly are an inspiration to all of us! Great work!!!
  • alphabetsoup2013
    alphabetsoup2013 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Amazing.
  • Ghlt4
    Ghlt4 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a story. You are such and inspiration!
    03221961 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    By far the best success story I ever read. You look amazing and beautiful good for you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!