Ladies...would you consider getting "new girls"

Options
I love that I am losing weight and still want to lose another 20. I'm afraid of what my "girls" are going to look like after another 20 down. My bras are already starting to become too big! I can't afford to lose anymore up top if I want to keep somewhat of a sexy shape. Would you consider getting implants? I've never considered it up until this point. The weight I plan on losing is going to be for good. I'm in this for the long haul now that I'm done having kids. I have two little kids 2.5 and under and now I am starting to focus on getting my body back to where it was pre kids. I know there are workout to do to perk you up, but I think all this exercising is not helping in that department.

Replies

• Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    If I had the money, hell yes. Just make sure you research thoroughly, both the procedure and the surgeon you choose if you do decide to get it done.
  • charlenequinn94
    Options
    Geez when I have lost all of my weight. I will have two empty bags. Any ideas on how to tighten the skin up without surgery.
  • enigmachik
    enigmachik Posts: 150
    Options
    Oh my girls are in a sad state. I've lost 76 lbs and my girls are like deflated balloons. If I could afford some new ones, I would jump at the chance. Actually, once I hit my goal weight, I will seriously consider scrimping and saving for them.
  • xcmum
    xcmum Posts: 136
    Options
    My partner has already said i can get them if i like.. I've dropped down to an A.. It looks like a have a mans chest now.. ewww
  • vagirl8669
    Options
    Mine aren't all that big but I get no complaints...so I'll keep em the way they are. lol
  • nainai0585
    nainai0585 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Oh god I hope I don't loose them. After carrying 4 children, I now sport DD (stretch marks and all) and love them, if I go to a C, I'd still be quite satisfied, but any smaller, I think my husband would be missing them A LOT more then me. I would contiplate it and probably put some serious thought into it.
  • CourtGettingThin
    CourtGettingThin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I totally would! I'm a very small B right now and would like to lose another 30ish lbs. Once I hit that i'd love to get them as a reward to myself. I'm starting a new job in a month and going to start putting a bit of each paycheck into savings earmarked for this purchase.
  • ainsleybtown
    Options
    I had no problem before kids and weight loss. They were never huge to begin with, but now after nursing and working out...they are going to be a sad state. My dh is supportive either way. I mean really, what man would complain? Would like to get them mid summer if I lose all my weight as my bday gift/goal weight gift :)
  • taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    No implants at my age (40) but definitely a lift when I reach my goal!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    My are like deflated balloons.. I went from a 42G to a 34E..

I am going early June for a tummy tuck consult and plan to get a quote for the tuck and a boob lift...
  • Sharkington
    Sharkington Posts: 485
    Options
    Yup, I am seriously considering it in the future.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    A lift would be nice.
  • luckydays27
    luckydays27 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I am all for improving what your body can no longer improve.

I have been thinner in the past so I know that when I reach my final goal, I will still have some left but they will be down to my belly button. I have every intention of getting the girls right back where they belong when I lose the weight and maintain it for 1 year.

I figure I spent around $100 a week on junk food. If I put that in the bank every week between now and when my one year is up, I should have enough to get them back where they were when I was 20 and enough for a brand new wardrobe to match them.

So yes, if you can afford it, do it because you deserve the reward for all your hard work.
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I am feeling everything you described. I've lost 78lbs and my boobies are running on empty =( I have already bought new, smaller bras and they are already too big on me. I need new bras but trying to get my monies worth out of these, since they are only a couple month's old. I have never thought about plastic surgery until NOW! I want boobs. I've always had decent size breasts until now. As a teenager they were perfect. Over the last 7 years I've nursed 2 babies....one for 16 months and the other for 18 months. I've also been overweight for a few years. So, now, that I've lost all this weight, they are in sad, sad shape. I've been hinting around to hubby and hopefully he will be game for it one day in the near future. I just got a lot of dental work done...maybe when that is all paid off.
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I lost quite a bit of weight a few years ago and was concerned about the state of the "golf ball in a bag" breasts I had. Once everything settled down they didn't look so bad, and did fill out a bit. But while I was losing and shortly after I stopped they did look pitiful. Give it a little time once you reach your goal to see if adjustments occur.

All surgery bears risks. At that time I seriously thought about a tummy tuck. I'm glad I never went through with it. It is major surgery and I have gained about 38 pounds back. Blame it on quitting smoking and personal problems, whatever. This time I hope to solve these type of body image problems through exercise and lifting.
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I would... Plastic surgery is fine and you should do it if it makes you happy. We all know the risks of botched plastic surgery, but do your homework and find a good doctor and you'll be fine. I want to get a lift (or two..or three) when I'm finished. :D
  • rachel4304
    rachel4304 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Yes and no.

I've ALWAYS been large chested. Its a pain in the rear to be honest. I would love to just have em gone. That being said, it doesn't look like that's ever going to happen.

So, with that being said, I'd consider a reduction and implants to make em look better.

Nothing wrong with it if you can afford it and its your decision.
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Yep. Never had tem to begin with, B if I stretched the truth. Now I'm an A, at best. 7 more lbs to go and then I'm going for consultations!!
  • Sunnyjb
    Sunnyjb Posts: 220
    Options
    Heck yes! If someone wanted to pay for them!
  • ainsleybtown
    Options
    Yep. Never had tem to begin with, B if I stretched the truth. Now I'm an A, at best. 7 more lbs to go and then I'm going for consultations!!

way to go @Chris99mu. I have a consult scheduled next week. I've read so many things about them. just not sure over or under the muscle. Will see what the dr says I suppose. i am thinking over the muscle.