Prudiddy's 1yr success with MFP..Tons of pic's

Options

Replies

• mtgordon1908
    mtgordon1908 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy to have read this because your story has given me the motivation to keep going! Thank you for sharing your up and downs of weight loss. So proud of your accomplishments!
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! So much progress in just a year, congratulations! You look absolutely fabulous! Inspirational :)
  • Coach_T
    Coach_T Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Great Progress! Thanks for the detailed story line!! Keep up the great work!!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Dang that was long!! LOL!! I read every word and it is nice to hear others stories!

Congratulations on getting your life back and being healthy!!

You look amazing!!
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    girl you are back and looking beautiful :flowerforyou:
    thanks for sharing your story and journey. Very insprational:heart:
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Incredible work and thank you for sharing your story!! You are absolutely stunning!
  • juliana813
    juliana813 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    absolutely amazing! congrats on your well earned success :-)
  • rbear713
    rbear713 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    WOW PRU!!! Cant believe how far youve come. LOVE YOU DEARLY and Congratulations on your Success!!! MORE TO COME IN 2013 - 14. Year 2...CANT WAIT!! LETS GET IT!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Wow what an amazing story! I'm pretty new to the HBC family but have already seen the love and respect you have gained from fellow members and mutual friends and now I see why. Your an inspiration. Congrats on changing your life.

Oh and I'd love the cabbage soup recipe please :flowerforyou:
  • brit_lah
    brit_lah Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just love your attitude! Congrats on your successes and thank you for sharing your story
  • chickie11
    chickie11 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhhhhh sweeeeet Pru!!!!! When you accepted my friend request...I was thrilled! I'd see your beautiful heart filled posts full of positivity and encouragement on my friends pages. Having you as a friend has been both an honor and a pleasure! Your inspiration is endless... And your friendship and love is priceless!!! Your journey is amazing!! Thankyou for sharing! Happy Anniversary Pru... Here's to this past amazing year and another year to come of health, inspiration, dedication, and yes love....
    I love you beautiful lady.... ❤❤❤❤
  • LAS_1980
    LAS_1980 Posts: 156
    Options
    First of all, :flowerforyou: .

Pru, you are the absolute best!! I am so glad you and I have became friends on here and you are so inspiring. I loved reading every last word of your post. Now I know a little about your background. What an awesome story and you are living proof that no matter what, never give up!! You are my inspiration, I am going to start brand new tomorrow and think of YOU every time I "try" to talk myself out of exercise!!!

Great job, my beautiful friend!!!

:heart: you so much!! Keep on keeping on!!!!

:flowerforyou: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:
  • LAS_1980
    LAS_1980 Posts: 156
    Options
    Oh and HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!! :smile: :tongue: :flowerforyou: :heart: :smooched:
  • fairygirl66
    fairygirl66 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Thats awesome what an inspiration. Ive been doing mfp since jan of this year and have lost 34 lbs.somedays its hard to get motivatedbut like you i know that i feel better when following mfp and exercising and i dont want look like my pictures before again or feel like that again. God bless you on your journey.
  • Rhs1148
    Rhs1148 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mama is so proud of you baby girl! You set the bar high for our family. You kept going through it all. We are so proud of you I love you so much! Keep up the good work. You have come a long way! Happy 1 year Anniversary my baby girl.
  • CZenks
    CZenks Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That is so absolutely amazing! What a great story and keep up the great work!!!
  • jawheb
    jawheb Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Your story literally brought tears to my eyes. I am so proud of you. What an inspirational story. I remember that hustla challenge very well and what it meant. Keep doing you girl, you look amazingly beautiful. Did I say already how proud I am of you?!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    You look amaziiing!
  • taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Amazing story...the best I have read on MFP...I am definitely inspired to keep going and reach my goals...thanks for sharing! Congrats & God Bless!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Your story is simply amazing! Congratulations! You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!