Did your feet get smaller with weight loss?

Options

Replies

• Slim140
    Slim140 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow..this has really motivated me to lose the extra lbs as I hate my big fat feet. I am now wearing a 10 and 11. I used to be able to wear a nice comfortable 9.5. My feet are long though so maybe the 10 and 11 are the extra fat..I hope so. Also walk very uncomfortable with shoes on because they swell.
  • Slim140
    Options
    owesome Candi...that was a lot of weight off and few shoe sizes off. Congratulations. You are all so inspiring.
  • Slim140
    Options
    Ham joints?? that is so funny. I have those as I carry most of my weight on my thighs.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Kind of... they do have some fat padding and that went down and will go down more as I lose more weight I'm sure.
  • bloomlately
    bloomlately Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Yes! I used to be between an 8 and 8.5 and I'm firmly an 8 now. Two days ago, I put on a pair of strappy heels that I wore to a wedding a few years ago and they were almost too loose to comfortably walk in.
  • srodarte11
    srodarte11 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have only lost 12 pounds and I used to be an 8.5 but when going shoe shopping lately I fit in an 8 and that never happened before...
  • NaughtyForties
    Options
    It seems bizarre because I can lift my feet straight out of my shoes without undoing the laces. That definitely wasn't the case before - so it seems it' s true lighter weight, smaller feet. I wonder if that means I can buy children size shoes one day :laugh:
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I was surprised by this. Around 140, I wear a size 7.5. Now I wear an 8.5.
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Oh, I would be pissed if my feet shrunk and I had to wear smaller shoes. I hope that never happens.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    no, but my **** looks bigger....
  • Fivefeetjo
    Fivefeetjo Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    No but my boobs did lol

If you had fat on your feet (swollen even) due to being overweight your feet could be loosing inches :p

I've noticed that the fat in my feet disappeared.

And yes, my boobs got smaller as well. :P
  • Jojo1859
    Jojo1859 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Yes! I lost 2 shoe sizes! Went from a 9 1/2 to a 7 1/2 or 8
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I just bought my first pair of size 6 shoes since I was about 11. Usually I buy a 7 or 8. Bit sad that I'm going to have to throw out some of my favourite shoes :o( Might keep some for next time I'm pregnant and my feet swell lol
  • yesiam07
    yesiam07 Posts: 63
    Options
    i went from a size 11 1/2 to and 8
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Yep! Everything is smaller. I have lost over 130 pounds and have lost one shoe size. My feet are narrow now too!
  • Msdays007
    Msdays007 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes!!
  • clareyoung80
    clareyoung80 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    So far, 44lbs down, a few of my older pairs of shoes actually fit comfortably now.

As Chris Rock said, it looks less like I'm baking bread in my shoes.
  • Jedil
    Jedil Posts: 62
    Options
    I don't know if they got smaller. I couldn't see them! LOL!
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    YES!!!! I went up to a size 11 at one point...its almost impossible to get nice shoes at that size....

since dropping almost 150lbs im either a 9.5 or a 10...and my feet are narrower...much easier to get cute shoes!
  • essaryswife73
    essaryswife73 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 30 lbs and 1 whole shoe size.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!