Did your feet get smaller with weight loss?

Options
124»

Replies

• jc501
    jc501 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I went from a 10W to a 9 1/2
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I went from a 9 1/2 wide to a size 7 shoe. I lost several sizes!
  • ewestsca
    ewestsca Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I still wear between an 8.5 and 9 depending on the shoe, but my feet have gotten slimmer. I now can't wear a couple of pairs of rather cute summer shoes I wore last year. I tried to wear a pair on Friday and almost broke an ankle.

Poor, poor me I have to go buy more shoes. :laugh:
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I went from a size 9 to a 7.5.

9 was always a little big, but 8.5W never seemed to fit?
  • Inkchick
    Inkchick Posts: 31
    Options
    I went from an 11W to a regular 10
  • bc119
    bc119 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I lost about 30 lbs five years ago and I DEFINITELY noticed some of my shoes were loose. Some too loose to the point I couldn't wear them anymore. I thought I had just "worn in" the shoes but I think it had to do with the weight loss.

I agree with a previous poster who said your fat gets deposited all over so why wouldn't you lose it from all over?

This sure is motivating! :)
  • maryv83
    maryv83 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I definitely think my feet shrunk a half size. I put some on regular shoes I wear about 2 times a week and today, I noticed they were extremely floppy. Oh well! I guess it'll be time to buy new shoes!
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Strangely yes. I already had and always have had skinny narrow feet and yet I went from 8/9 to 6! 0.o the crazy thing is my daughter is only 8 and we can wear the same socks and nearly the same shoes! Lol
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I drop a size when I lose weight. I have tiny feet. Any smaller and I'd be in kids size.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!