Are you looking for new friends? Start here :)

Options

Replies

• rbrown2007
    Options
    Hey everyone! Been on here for a few weeks and love it and all of the motivation. Feel free to add me if you'd like
  • saitiffeh
    saitiffeh Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've been here about 2 or 3 weeks now. Looking for some friends for motivation and food ideas! I'm a stay at home mom of 2 and sometimes have challenges eating the best I can (hard to diet when you have a bunch of picky eaters you cook for!) but I am doing pretty well and attempting to make some new and awesome changes! Would love some friends to keep me encouraged!
  • __stacyb
    __stacyb Posts: 306
    Options
    Feel free to add me, friends keep me motivated.
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    The more the merrier! :) Anyone can feel free to add me for some support. :flowerforyou:
  • Amyp7777
    Amyp7777 Posts: 79
    Options
    Hey, me too! I only have one active friend at the moment. On here, I mean :)
  • mazy122
    mazy122 Posts: 5
    Options
    Please add me! i stopped using MFP pal over a year and a half ago because i loacked support., i am trying again and look for some friends and support :)

thank you!
  • sac4fd
    sac4fd Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need more active, supportive friends. I log everyday and my diary is open as well for people looking for food ideas :)
  • chaser1977
    chaser1977 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Looking for a few more active friends, some lifting buddies for sure :)
  • BrittneyLou
    Options
    I also started here on MFP about a year ago and kind of fell off track. I am coming back confident and ready to do it this time!! Feel free to add me, I am always looking for more support :) I need as much help as I can get!
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    add me up guys if you want :) im a powerlifter and have lots of experience/information when it comes to nutrition and excersize.
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Just looked at Part 1 of this and there were 500 posts!! That is a lot of friends to support and interact with! lol

Have a great bunch of friends already and even though a serious lifestyle change, we have loads of laughs as well.
  • gypsy9904
    gypsy9904 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi well ive been on MFP now for about 2 months, and i have only lost 2 pounds i diet and excercise but scale does not budge not even and ounce.. any advice? i walk 6 miles almost daily.. and pretty much stick to the 1200 calories this has me on.. ughhhh!
  • mains_adam25
    mains_adam25 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    everyone add me i need the help lol
  • jelk8881
    jelk8881 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. You can add me I log in every day. And my diary is open to friends.
  • kiyama3
    kiyama3 Posts: 3
    Options
    hi looking for friends for encouragement. please add me
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for over a year. I need to add more friends who will keep me on track :)
  • lainester
    lainester Posts: 46
    Options
    Been on MFP for 90 days (went to WW for a while) and have lost 8 lbs. Would love to have more friends to keep me motivated! : ) Feel free to add me!
  • Hike_higher
    Options
    Looking for interactive fun friends as well! Please add me too :)
  • brendabuffington10
    brendabuffington10 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just signed up and looking for new friends to keep me motivated in my new adventure to get healthier and feel better
  • Joshacham
    Joshacham Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I need attention. Please friend me. XD No really, I'm not bashing the thread, I do need attention.