WTF thread

Options
servilia
servilia Posts: 3,453 Member
My sister in law helps out with clean up when we have parties at my place. Bless her heart. But she puts sharp knives BLADE UP in the dishwasher! WTF!

What's your WTF rant?

Replies

• djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    LOL bump
  • peopletalk
    peopletalk Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    My sister in law helps out with clean up when we have parties at my place. Bless her heart. But she puts sharp knives BLADE UP in the dishwasher! WTF!

What's your WTF rant?

LOL that is really wtf

mine would probably be the customers i deal with at work. one asked me to replace the temples of his glasses, then he didn't like the color i picked (which could have easily been fixed again) so he told my manager that he didn't want me to change them. that i just grabbed his glasses and did it anyway. like seriously? wtf? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? he lied blatantly to my face and i was just shocked.
    lol
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options

What's your WTF rant?

Doesnt she fricking know when I unload the dishes it never fails, I jab myself.....Actually it is really a pet peeve of mine. Glad I am not alone with this.
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options

What's your WTF rant?

If I'm not mistaken this is so the blades of the knives aren't dulled by the basket. Personally I wash knives by hand to protect the blades. A sharp knife is safer than a dull one!
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options

What's your WTF rant?

If I'm not mistaken this is so the blades of the knives aren't dulled by the basket. Personally I wash knives by hand to protect the blades. A sharp knife is safer than a dull one!

I'll take a dull blade over losing a finger. I can always buy a new knife.
    But c'mon what's your WTF rant? You must have one!
  • Morninglory81
    Options
    Here goes, dishwasher is next to the sink so why is it that I am the only one who knows how to open it an put dishes in. The sink is not magic, placing dishes in it doesn't mean you cleaned your mess it just means you moved it.
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    The Shop I work at is awesome enough to build us an entire Fitness center, outfit it with all Cybex equipment. Dip racks, benches, barbells, Jacobs Ladder, Standing Lat pull down stations, and a 20'+ rack of dumbells, ect .... They staffed it with actual real certified and degree holding trainers and nutritionists during the day. Have given us 24/7 access to it now. With signs all over asking to please return all equipment used during off hours to it's home. And when I walk in there everyday @ 2:30am, I ALWAYS end up re-racking half a dozen dumbells, 1 or 2 barbells and a few attachments to the Lat stations ....

WTF people ?????????

They even started locking up the stereo because some azz clown had it cranked so loud he blew one of the JBL tri-jector's .....

Double WTF ???????
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Why do guys (and some girls, but it seems to be more prevalent in guys) put empty milk cartons in the fridge? It's empty. Recyle or throw it away already, it's not THAT hard.
  • misspastry
    misspastry Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Fat girls who wear tight clothes and their rolls hang out everywhere.
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Changing the toilet paper roll...Evidentally this is a genetic gene that only women have.
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Changing the toilet paper roll...Evidentally this is a genetic gene that only women have.

This, this, 100 times this. GAAAAAR!!! Sometimes my husband will actually change it. But then puts the empty/old toilet roll ON TOP of the garbage can instead of in it.

(phew, deep, calming breaths . . .)
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    This is a great thread. Its like a convenient spot for everybodys First World Problems!
  • Morninglory81
    Options
    My husband has the same compliant. Not sure why but I just never do it!:ohwell:
  • autumny70
    autumny70 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Dishwasher related: my boyfriend, even after several lessons on how to load the dishwasher, never fails to put a bowl upside down over the sprayer on the top shelf. I've explained to him the mechanics of the how the dishwasher works, and how if you put the bowl there, that bowl is the only thing in the entire damn dishwasher that will be clean and yet. This morning when I went to get a theoretically clean glass out of the dishwasher? Nothing was clean except for that one. damn. bowl.

WTF.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options

Don't be silly...they are showing off their curves
  • JScar1964
    JScar1964 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    NOT taking the FREAKING plastic shopping bags off and putting into FREAKING fridge.
  • Brizoeller
    Brizoeller Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    If you open a cabinet door, then get what you want, don't leave it open afterwards. Come on. I hate walking into a kitchen and 14 cabinet doors are open...LAZY!

That and load the dishwasher. It isn't the hard. I promise you can do it.
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Why do guys (and some girls, but it seems to be more prevalent in guys) put empty milk cartons in the fridge? It's empty. Recyle or throw it away already, it's not THAT hard.

This!!! Or any beverage container for that matter!!
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options

Watch out. I got called ignorant on another thread for saying that. Hahahaha.
  • misspastry
    misspastry Posts: 109 Member
    Options

Don't be silly...they are showing off their curves

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!