May I suggest... You'll lose 20 pounds in a week!

Options

Replies

• lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Special K diet! lol. yea right. replace two meals with 3/4 of cereal. Tried it....... my 3/4 turn in to 2cups and 2 cups of special k cereal is a as much calories as meal (grill fish and salad) I rather eat a real meal.
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    I took my break with gals that only munched a miniscule protien bar for breakfast. Made my fruit and oatmeal look huge. Of course another co-worker told me they were snacking well before lunch. I have yet to see one of them eat healthy. Who knows.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    You lost me at oatmeal water...:sick:
  • cindybowcut
    cindybowcut Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Only salad with a cup of beans and all the fruit you can eat. When you do this one you will lose at least 5 lbs a week.
  • ncl1313
    ncl1313 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I don't eat anything. And right before I feel I'm going to faint, I eat a cube of cheese. I'm one stomach flu away from my goal weight.
  • erulasse
    erulasse Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I have been on slim fast for about a month and honestly it has been working for me. I havent lost a whole lot of weight but the inches I have lost so far make up for it.

Whilst it's not my place to tell anyone how to diet, I would really urge you to stop!
    I do not deny that it works... I lost 2 stone on it and felt great... However, myself and EVERYONE I've spoken to about it has found that once you stop, you pile on the pounds so rapidly, that you will actually end up bigger than when you started.

I don't know, you may be the exception to the rule... But it's about 95% of people.
  • mamosh81
    mamosh81 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I have been on slim fast for about a month and honestly it has been working for me. I havent lost a whole lot of weight but the inches I have lost so far make up for it.

Are you just taking slim fast? Or are you eating food too? And are you working out? (not judging just curious)

i lost 88 lbs in a little over 6 months 5yrs ago with Formoline. BUT i didnt eat anything just the shakes and worked out 3-4 hours a day. Regardless to say i gained double the amount back within 1 year after. Because i didnt learn to eat right and when i stopped the shakes and ate again the weight jumped right back on. I do love the shakes i enjoy the taste so i am thinking about getting somekind of shake again next week but id never depend my diet on it again this time i want to keep it off and in order to do that i have to learn to listen to my body on how much and what to eat.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Cabbage soup... yes, so you can stink up not only your entire house, but every room you go into thereafter! :D
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    The cabbage soup diet, lemonade diet, the diets that insist you have to eat the exact foods like tuna, ice cream, and green beans, laxatives, the pill that was supposed to swell up like styrofoam in your stomach to fill you up before eating, the hollywood diet, scarborough diet....drinking green tea, green leafy salads all day every day....
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I don't eat anything. And right before I feel I'm going to faint, I eat a cube of cheese. I'm one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Hahahaha I love that quote!
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Hi_Im_Jess Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    One word: Ephedra.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Don't knock it till you've tried it.

yerdoingitwrong332.jpg
  • jacklis
    jacklis Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Love that movie- guilty pleasure.... and that line. !
  • annadavidson1984
    annadavidson1984 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I took ali several years ago to help me lose weight. If you eat too much fat, you will definitely be in the bathroom. Short term it was fine, long term? I wouldn't do it.

Keeping weight off is much harder for me than losing it.

I think you have to find what works for you.

I can't keep cookies etc. at home because I eat the whole box!
  • dennymau
    dennymau Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Beer, meat and lettuce!! lmao:noway:
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS !!!
    It's taken me a long time but I'm finally starting to realise that it's not about losing weight fast, it's about changing yourself into a slim person. Think about it this way - large people:
    * eat too much
    * eat the wrong sorts of things
    * move too little
    Slim people:
    * eat the right amount
    * eat the right kinds of things
    * move the right amount
    My goal is to stop being in the first category and start being in the second category. How does cayenne and lemon water fit into that? Answer - it doesn't, so it has no place in my "becoming a slim person" plan. It might help you lose 20lbs, but you'd put it right back on again because you hadn't changed your large person habits into slim person habits.

THIS is so durned on the mark!!! I need to paste this on every wall in my house. Changing large person habits to thin person habits. THIS!!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Funny how anything that is advertised that promises success without hard work...is just crap. Lots of diets out there but only one thing can change your life...YOU! Funny to read all of these posts.
    That's true of everything not just weight loss. How about these ads that say they will fix credit scores. Um, how about people start paying bills on time? That will eventually fix a bad credit score.
  • squirrelzzrule22
    squirrelzzrule22 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Water and exlax until prom!!

I lost it at the Hot Pants!
  • ncl1313
    ncl1313 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who told me I could 'eat' whatever I wanted...the trick was to chew the food into a pulp and then spit it out. It's supposed to trick your body into thinking it's had a meal. :laugh: Can you imagine yourself fine dining somewhere: 'Excuse me, waiter, could I please have something to spit my chewed up food into?' Pretty gross!

Ah yes, that lovely diet called "Eating Disorder". I've heard it works wonders in the weight loss department, but it has some pretty nasty side effects.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    may fave of wall was laxatives in each meal!! nice :D
    you can eat what ever you like then.....just make sure you never walk far from the toilet!!
    Pants_zpsb52abe5c.jpg