Ladies...would you consider getting "new girls"

Options

Replies

• TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Hell yes!!! I wouldn't get implants just because my girls are pretty big, even when I am smaller, but I would DEFINITELY get a nip and tuck to give them back some shape!
  • ashleyoh33
    ashleyoh33 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I started out at 233 and a FULL DD. Now I am at 185 and a VERY FULL C/small D. I still have 45 lbs to go...I don't even want to imagine what mine will look like when I'm done. I will be getting a lift FOR SURE, and possibly implants. WIth my body shape, anything smaller than a C will look odd. For now I'm just dealing with bras that don't quite fit and boobs that I don't want to let anyone see.
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I would love to get a reduction and lift, but I doubt that it is in the cards for me. I can't justify the expense. However, I will totally invest in some awesome bras when I reach my goals. LOL
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Hell no! I have always been big breasted and hated it!. My first bra at the age of 12 was a 34C! I am now a 38DDD. I was hoping once I get down to 140-160 lbs I would be closer to a 34 C again, but I am not losing anything except band size after 36 lb loss. I also will not put something in my body permanently that I doesn't belong there.
  • mfleeg
    mfleeg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am a 38K and am hoping to lose some weight in that region, just because boobs that big make you look FAT in shirts. :(

I am just hoping to be able to buy bras in department stores!!!
  • hrshygrl00
    hrshygrl00 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I always said I never would.

But my bras are also too big now. lol

I bought a couple new ones, but since I am very large chested, I can't afford to do that too often.
    Also, I don't think I'd do a reduction, but I would go for a lift.
    I'll think about it in a couple of years, and could also go for a consultation and see what they say.

I am really REALLY thinking hard about getting lipo though-Arms and stomach.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Get them if it makes you happy.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

That doesn't answer the QUESTION!!!
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    sometimes I think about it, but I haven't seen many pairs that actually look good to me. also it is still a surgery.. I don't know if I'd be up to it.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Geez when I have lost all of my weight. I will have two empty bags. Any ideas on how to tighten the skin up without surgery.

Push ups!! Seriously, upper body strength training goes a long way towards perking the girls up after losing weight.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options

That doesn't answer the QUESTION!!!
    I am happy with my boobs. So I have no reason to consider implants right now. Maybe 15 years from now after babies, I would consider it, depending on how they look. However, the thought of having surgery scares the crap out of me, so I probably wouldn't do it.
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Male opinion here: Fake boobs are terrible and unattractive. But do what's best for you and what you want.
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    after having 3 kids and losing around 20 pounds my boobs were becoming non-existent. so i got implants- i couldn't be happier. i work out harder than i did before. i just don't lift heavy on chest. i lift heavy with everything else though. i have them placed under the muscle btw. do what makes you happy. oh and my husband was against it at first but now he can't keep his damn hands off of them. LOL!
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    My 50 year old boobs have served me well. I'm not interested in upgrading. Besides, my DH HATES fake boobs.
  • alychil820
    alychil820 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    No way, but I understand why some women would. I have a huge fear of anesthesia and wouldn't put myself under for an unnecessary procedure.
  • smanning1982
    smanning1982 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I got breast implants about 9 years ago and have never regretted it! I even had 2 more kids since then! I had no complications at all, I say if you can afford them, go for it!!
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Yes, I plan to in the next 3-5 years. We just bought a house and are not sure if we're done having kids, so will have to save up a bit. :) But they are in such a sad state! lol as you can see in my pic, im practically flat! blah!!
  • jacklis
    jacklis Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I would definitely consider a lift, but no implants.
    I had a reduction 15 years ago, and got a bit of a lift out of the process- but the deflation thing is a bit of a factor now.
    I don't want to put anything foreign in me, as I am trying to make me - a more true and healthy me.
  • PrinnyMartel
    PrinnyMartel Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I would definitely consider a lift, but no implants.
    I don't want to put anything foreign in me

This! Might get a lift once I get older, but for now I'm actually considering getting a reduction because they kind of throw my shape out of proportion x_x. Depends on where I'm at once I reach my goal.
  • TexanAngel79
    Options
    If I could afford them I would in a split second!!