Are you looking for new friends? Start here :)

Options

Replies

• cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me...just restarted and need a swift kick to the behind!
  • saamantha
    saamantha Posts: 74
    Options
    I've been consistently logging for about a year here on MFP, but tend to lose hoards of friends during the fall/winter semesters. I was seeing good losses on the scale and in measurements up until about November. I managed to lose 10-15lbs (44lbs total) during school, but I'm planning to really get back into the swing of things now that summer (and a normal routine!) is back. Add me and I'll try to be as supportive as life allows ;)
  • sradams1
    sradams1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    need friends here. not very motivated on this yucky Monday. :frown:
  • tehdux0r
    tehdux0r Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I had some illnesses come up over the past several months, and the inactivity caused me to lose my confidence and I stopped logging in. I can feel that the lapse has been taking its toll on me, so I'm back, and looking for more friends and support. Feel free to add me!
  • Keily664
    Keily664 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm new here and don't have any friends yet. I could use a lot of support!! Feel free to add.
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

5401_b52a.jpeg

just gunna leave this here..shhh don't tell my friends :indifferent: I should be cleaning my house right now but Hola! Lol! ....Okay back to cleaning.
  • katieverkuilen94
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm almost a college sophomore! 37 pounds lost, and a ways to go! :)
  • lb_song
    lb_song Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi guys - I've been on MFP for about a month. A lot of my friends seem exasperated by me talking about my exercise/food/weight loss journey, so I wanted to connect with some people on here who all get it. I've requested several people in this thread as friends, and hope you all feel free to do the same with me! Good luck to everyone!
  • hdean1989
    hdean1989 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on daily and I try to help keep my friends motivated!
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    i am! i sometimes fall off of mfp. but that doesn't mean i fall off of fitness. and when i am here i do pretty awesome!
  • Pattiwak55
    Options
    I am looking for people with diabetes as I was recently diagnosed and starting over again now that i seem to be getting my blood sugar stabilized with diet, exercise and 500 mg Metformin. Would appreciate support as I get used to this new lifestyle of testing etc. thanks.:flowerforyou:
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for over a year. I need to add more friends who will keep me on track :)
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • mitziku
    mitziku Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    The more friends the merrier! I find the journey is better when there are more to share stories and motivation with along the way. Please feel free to add me. :)
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    hey! I need new active friends! I'm 24. 5'7''..

I hit a plateau recently and trying to get back on track!

ADD ME! :)
  • dimitymartin
    Options
    I am 19 in June and want to lose 50kg/100pounds. Love motivation. :-)
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to add a few as well. Please add me
  • Ma1keru
    Ma1keru Posts: 9
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Only joined 2 days ago and aiming to put on weight in lean muscle. I'm no pro but should have some accurate advice for others and will be online daily in short bursts as I update my nutrition diary.
  • wafflemeister14
    wafflemeister14 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!
  • beverleyscott1974
    Options
    Feel free to add me i lost 27lb last year losing mfp then damaged my ankle and put it all back on :sad:
    But i'm back now and more determined than ever so add away folks :smile:
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Oooooooo Add me too! Love new buddies :-)