friends who log in & like to support/be supported :)

Options

Replies

• thirstyflea
    thirstyflea Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me as well! I am a positive person, and love encouraging others and getting support in return ;-)
  • D00623095
    D00623095 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! :) always looking for new friends, the more the merrier! Feel free to add me, im on MFP every day!
  • SweetpeaHu
    SweetpeaHu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on everyday!
  • beamteam4
    beamteam4 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • NOLA19
    NOLA19 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started on MFP but so far I have logged in consistently and would love to add friends for support/motivation! I've got a long way to go so I need all the help I can get! :)
  • skivinspannah
    Options
    I'd like friends too please! I'm 30 and used to be really super fit and then lost it for some reason. Now I have a desk job and went from a size 10 to a big 16. Motivation is hard for me cos I tend to take it too far when I am motivated and then give up entirely when I'm not! I'd like some support in finding that balance :-)
  • MAshleyB
    MAshleyB Posts: 76
    Options
    added you all :)
  • Josh_92_
    Josh_92_ Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi, Add me : )
  • itssera
    itssera Posts: 22
    Options
    Hello everyone!

Please feel free to add me, as I am in search for friends who log in regularly & motivate each other & participate in wall conversations! :)
  • MAshleyB
    Options
    done! added :)
  • sarahf3092
    sarahf3092 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    will send you an add.....always looking to support/be supported!
  • mazy122
    mazy122 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello!!! . i stopped using MFP for about a year and a half and i am back at it. i got into some bad eating habits and gained the weight back. I am in need of some support, if anyone is willing :)
  • SuperPink
    SuperPink Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on daily and track daily. Looking to lose about 30lbs, but would be happy with inches lost instead of all the weight. I try to focus on whole foods and doing my Chalean Extreme/Turbo Jam workouts. I also work shiftwork (12hr days/nights) which poses its challenges and can use all the support I can get.
  • MAshleyB
    Options
    added!
  • AileighD
    AileighD Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me- just recently got into this but log in and post every day! looking to give and recieve support! you look like you've done amazingly well so far though, well done! :) x
  • PriyaCharan
    Options
    its one of the min reasons i joined MFP, i could do with a weight loss buddy to keep me on track and who would like fr me to do the same to her. so wana... im up for ir if you are.
  • Blueyedtine
    Blueyedtine Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I log every day and today is Day 3 of Insanity. Let's do this!!!
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    add me I'm 24 and need new active friends! I log on everyday!
  • trwilson17
    Options
    Posting, logging and checking on my FP everyday! Feel free to add me!! Let's kick some calories butts!!!:bigsmile:
  • maoliver1024
    maoliver1024 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi my MFP friends. I log everyday so feel free to add me.