friends who log in & like to support/be supported :)

Options

Replies

• earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I do log in everyday and love to support!! feel free to add me
  • missa526
    missa526 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I log in a lot and would love to support you and lget some extra support! I had lost 15 pounds but there were a few incidents that caused me to gain it back (plus 2 more! Lol) . :flowerforyou:
  • Marianne477
    Options
    You can add me too.
  • MAshleyB
    MAshleyB Posts: 76
    Options
    added!
  • mikkieup
    mikkieup Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added as well!
  • MAshleyB
    Options
    done!
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • aijay71
    aijay71 Posts: 1
    Options
    HI everyone - I'm new and don't really have many friends :o((( lol

My head is in the right place for this now and I'm happy to provide support and be supported so please feel free to add me....everyone welcome xxxx
  • Lauramh31
    Lauramh31 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just joined a month ago but I log every day and offer support!

ETA: My diary is open to my friends and I log everything I eat or drink, even the "bad".
    I think that when you don't log, you're only hurting your own progress. I like to be able to look back at my weeks and be able to notice bad habits, good things, etc and I couldn't do that if I didn't log everything.
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I think we already follow each other on IG! Glad youre doing better! :flowerforyou:
  • linmoore5
    Options
    Hiya im Lyn so please feel free to add me, im actually on the Herbalife diet, just into my second week now, lost 6 3/4 pound in 1st week , quite happy with that , but like everyone feels i need support at times, so hopefully we can support each other i log on every day .xxx
  • hollyclaussen2013
    Options
    Hi my name is Holly. I am new to MFP, but my dr put me on a really strict diet and this is helping me to follow that diet and stay within my calorie range each day. I am like most of you and would like support and encouragement also, I feel it helps alot. My fiance is really encouraging as well, but it is nice to see what other people are doing to lose weight. I am trying to lose at least another 30 lbs (want to do it before we get married and before this summer gets here). I recently fractured the side of my knee, and severely sprained my ACL and LCL tendons in that knee riding mine and my fiance's horse, but it is healing so I can finally get back into my walking routine which will be nice. Any of you can add me and I will try to be as supportive for you as I can, because i know it is hard to do it on your own.
  • nicalexx
    nicalexx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, I need more motivating and active friends. I love to help motivate others also!
  • mmtschan
    mmtschan Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me also!
  • VickyO1977
    VickyO1977 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Happy to support but am similar to some of the other guys on here I like people who comment and support not just add and then never comment these people don't stay on my friend list for long! On here most days and try to comment as much as I can.
  • cutie_patootie
    Options
    I log in everyday and stay close to my 1200 calories and exercise not so regularly. :P
    Would love to have support on my weight loss mission here and I like to reciprocate the same. Add me! :)
  • Camilleathome
    Camilleathome Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Ill add you. I was here daily for a long while then took a break due to a move, stress from previous work etc. Now that Im finally moved onto my farm and working from home Im back in the saddle again litterally and figuratively :D. Anyone can feel free to add me. I love friendly active positive people on my mfp page
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well. I'm looking for a few friends who would like to help motivate each other
  • MAshleyB
    Options
    added you all :)
  • MAshleyB
    Options