anyone doing the 30 day squat challenge?

Options
2»

Replies

• JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    That seems awfully redundant to me. I think I'd have to have variations on squats to do anything close to that, and I imagine my knees would be screaming. Think I'll have to stick with some cross training. Kudos to you all for giving it a go!
  • pootnanny77
    Options
    I am on day 6 and i dont now about anyone else but my quads are killing me but i am doing this to see some results i can definitly feel the workout
  • Ash51077
    Ash51077 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi
    I'm on day 4 but I'm very sore hoping it gets less painful !
  • CaroleWilliams1991
    CaroleWilliams1991 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Love your ticker, are you a Twlight fan?

Is this the 30 day squat challenge +abs that you're referring too?

yes i am a twilight fan :) have all the books and the movies:)
    and yes thats the one
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I am halfway through the challenge and I have noticed a difference so far. Rounder and smoother overall...will have a picture in 15 days!!
  • inktotree
    inktotree Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've seen different variations of the 30 Day Squat Challenge online and I'm looking for a link to the real deal!

Can anyone help a sister out?

I did 20 squats yesterday, and 20 so far today so I'm trying to play catch up. :) And yes, my thighs are KILLING me. hahah

Thanks! :)
  • Ash51077
    Ash51077 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi all just done day 8 and still sore does it get any less painful ?
  • Sassy9411
    Sassy9411 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I was doing the 30 Day Squat Challenge, but then I sprained my ankle!! Haha, hoping to start back up with it soon enough. I would like seeing a difference.
  • maryv83
    maryv83 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 22 - 185 squats today! Let me tell you... I'm sore while I'm doing it. Not feeling it as much, but I have noticed a more rounded bottom :wink: I will try to get pics posted after day 30!
  • angeliqueann
    angeliqueann Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    me day one today! =D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!