How many dates should a woman pay for??

Options

Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    If I ask a man out, then I would expect to pay ... and drive ... and make good night kiss first move ... ........ and be on top ... jk jk
    ... I don't have to drive. :smokin: ...

Whoa

How YOU doing
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Dine and Dash.

How YOU doin?
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Dine and Dash.

Let's go, baby! This time, I get to leave first! What's the plan?
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    So a woman asks a guy out on a date, how many dates should she pay for?

none of them
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    LMAO - let me edit this. The woman should pay for none of them. It's the least you (as a man) can do since we'll probably end up your mother, cook, social planner, tax accountant, therapist...the list goes on and on. Any man want to challenge me on that? I call your b*****.

Bitter party of one.
  • tehpounce
    tehpounce Posts: 64
    Options
    Last date I went on was...2.5 years ago and I paid for it. I wasted his time, he wasted mine. Least I could do.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I suppose it depends on her trophy wife potential.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    If I ask a man out, then I would expect to pay ... and drive ... and make good night kiss first move ... ........ and be on top ... jk jk

LOL do you go easy the first night or just whip out the big 9 incher and see if he cries? Man tears are what give me that youthful glow.
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    As many as she initiates
  • bennysammysofie
    Options
    As many times as there is NO sex. Haha
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I suppose it depends on her trophy wife potential.

Meh, trophy wives are overrated. Participation ribbon girls are where it's at.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

LOL do you go easy the first night or just whip out the big 9 incher and see if he cries? Man tears are what give me that youthful glow.

Do you log man tears under your water consumption?
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I actually fight over who gets to pay for our dates. Sometimes I let him pay with my card or i slip him cash. Sometimes we play a two person game such as chess or Magic the Gathering and whoever wins gets to pay or pick the outfit the other one's wearing. We also bargain over a lot of things "If I pay for dinner, would you wear * insert clothing item here* or give me a massage." It keeps things interesting and fun.
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    Usually even if I ask out a guy, he won't let me pay. I'm fine with it. After I've been dating a guy for a while I'll pay for the date (maybe a few months into it unless its like his birthday or something, then I'll pay). I've been with my man for 4 years and he typically pays but sometimes I will just for the hell of it and he'll let me.
  • Sharkington
    Sharkington Posts: 485
    Options
    At least the date she asked you out on. In the early stages of relationships, the person who does the asking pays for the date. Asking to "take someone out" implies they are going to pay, in my opinion.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    I have never paid for a first date, although I always offer. If it makes it to a second date I will always pay for some component of the date unless the man is adamant that I'm not to pay for anything. More often than not they appreciate the offer though.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    50/50

And it's been that way for eight years. I guess it works.:drinker:
  • PrettyPearl88
    PrettyPearl88 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    My personal opinion: The man should ask the woman out, plan the date, and pay. At least for the first few dates.

I'm a more conservative, traditional type of girl, so I wouldn't ask a man out on a REAL date (as in, dinner at a nice restaurant). That's the man's job, in my opinion, and like I said, he should always pay, at least for the first few dates. I'd be fine with taking turns paying once we've been together for a little while.

I'm not opposed to asking men out for casual daytime dates though, like a coffee date. If I asked a man out for a coffee date I'd be willing to at least go dutch or even pay for his, unless he offers or insists on paying himself.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    He always pays, but we share a bank account, so I guess we both do! lol
  • wencandoit2013
    Options
    Not single. Yes, extremely bitter. Love Jenna Marbles btw - it's funny to have her used "against" me. I'm ok with my comments though. They have been my truth. Never met anyone who was remotely different and I have dated quite alot. As soon as kids come into the picture *poof* - instantly even the best of men turn into the most useless of boys...or wait, maybe they just stay the same way even though their responsibilities have changed.