New Clothes For A Shrinking Body...and bit more.

Options

Replies

• ckish
    ckish Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful woman. And a very lucky one too. I used to have a beloved beagle named Bailey. Good luck in your continued journey!
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I was going to comment to say your pants DO look baggy! There is definitely some progress there and it shows :) Good work! Thanks for sharing your pictures of your weight loss so far along with your little family :)

ps.- the rose is gorgeous as well!
  • nikkohli
    nikkohli Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Your love for life just shines through your post. There is just such a sweetness in it. Congrats on your healthier life and hard work paying off!
  • mrsjoyw
    mrsjoyw Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Beautiful story, you're beautiful, beautiful rose!!
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You are looking fantastic. Congrats on your success so far. Keep up the good work.. :happy:
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    The rose is absolutely beautiful, and you are too!
    Congratulations! Continued success to you!
    For me there is great improvement in my knees just from losing weight. I wish you the best of luck in getting relief from your bad knees. It can be miserable, and you look so happy!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I just happened on your Blog and had to drop by to check out your Page!! ! What an Awesome Story you have!!

Congratulations on the Loss, and on all the Progress you are making!! Poor Bailey really does look sad and Confused in that Photo!! I agree with Ed, but Purple is My Favorite color so I might be a Little Bit Prejudiced!!
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Look at that smile! Congrats to you on your loss, that's awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job. Love that floral top on you :)
  • srgtbiggles
    srgtbiggles Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You are looking great! Good luck getting your new knees!
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Beautiful lady. Beautiful marriage.
  • kaylindeschanel
    kaylindeschanel Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    you are so precious, words cannot begin to describe how touched i was by your story.

i love your family, your marriage is inspiring. that rose is also one of the most exotic plants i've ever seen - so beautiful, i could smell it.
    you seem like the sweetest person in the world, i am so happy for your progress.
    best wishes for you and your husband. (and bailey!)
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    Great job !!
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    This has been one of my favorite success stories. I love your new blouses, your big smile, and your lovely rose. Thanks for sharing and keep doing what you're doing. :flowerforyou:
  • mel3491
    mel3491 Posts: 31
    Options
    Wonderful inspiration for us all! You look so vibrant and full of life! Enjoy this new chapter in your life
  • kalea_kane
    kalea_kane Posts: 37
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work! You look wonderful. I love wrinkled shirts. :)
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    What a lovely, inspiring post. I have not read one yet with a photo of the supporting partner. What a loving tribute. Clearly you two deserve each other :heart: You look wonderful, and your success goes so much deeper than your weight loss. Thank you for sharing your story. Yours is what makes me want to keep going. Enjoy all of the kudos. You deserve it!
    xoxo ~Curly
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    This has been one of my favorite success stories. I love your new blouses, your big smile, and your lovely rose. Thanks for sharing and keep doing what you're doing. :flowerforyou:

She's amazing, huh? :) What a great story. Definitely a favorite!
  • Akrion
    Akrion Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you. Your husband is a lucky man because you are taking steps to make sure that you two can still enjoy life. Your pictures are amazing and the JOY that shows in your face is the biggest inspiration of all. My mom fought her weight (as I do) all her life but just couldn't keep it under control. I lost her when she was only 66. The gift you are giving yourself and your family is the gift of you - the greatest gift of all. Keep it up!

Your post stopped me in my tracks. My mom also died at age 66, but she never had a weight problem. That made it harder for her to understand a daughter who was over-weight from age 11 on. My mom was thin growing up and only weighed 128 when fully pregnant.

66 years was not enough for a woman with a such a wonderful gift. She left the world so many new rose varieties. Her unnamed test roses were still been introduced 20 years after she passed; and she is still acknowledged as one of America's greatest rose hybridizers.

This is my favorite photo of my mom...Dee Bennett.

MomOnTPNCover_zps3d54247c.jpg

Thank you for sharing a picture of Dee Bennett... I actually remember reading about her on GardenWeb last year when I was deciding to plant roses in my backyard. Unfortunately, in our northern climate (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada), the selection is very limited, and my densely shaded backyard doesn't help.

On another note, I do wonder if those 20 other blouses will be too loose by the time they arrive. :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!