Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred - Starting May 1st

Options
I've seen such great results from other people on here so I'm going to give a try... anyone want to join? :)

Replies

• celtic0ne
    celtic0ne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Anyone? :smile:
  • mercergirl2008
    mercergirl2008 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm starting in the morning. I believe there are three other people starting this week also.
  • celtic0ne
    Options
    Awesome! I picked May 1st just so I could finish all my April challenges :)
  • mustang3
    mustang3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I will start!!!! I need some encouragement and motivation. . Last 2 times I started it I never completed past level 1
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I'll do it with you again. It will be my 3rd time :)
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I've done it up to day 20 and then got distracted.
  • Burnhalm
    Burnhalm Posts: 1
    Options
    I started it a week ago and love it! Does anyone know how to enter it in to the exercise part?
  • mombieocalypse
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow, but I will be going through it slowly as I am in the middle of a couch to 5 k program. My first goal is to get through that program.
    I tried to start 30ds before, but it was too early in my running program and it was too much for me.
  • celtic0ne
    Options
    Yah!! I have company on my challenge... welcome everyone!

The few times I've done it I've entered it as circuit training, general but I have no idea if that's right
  • jainm1234
    jainm1234 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I started it a week ago and love it! Does anyone know how to enter it in to the exercise part?

I log my time in under Circuit Training.
  • Mrskatier
    Options
    I decided on my own to do 30DS, glad to see there is a topic about it! Hopefully I am able to get thru all 30 days!
  • AlFreebs
    AlFreebs Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just got my DVD today, so I'm definitely in!
  • celtic0ne
    Options
    It will be fun to help each other get through all the 30 days! May long weekend will be my biggest challenge since I will have a housefull of guests and it's my birthday weekend :)
  • overbaughs
    Options
    I tried it the other night, but then I learned my asthma, that laid dormant for 10 years, came back with full force. I was wheezing so much that I started to spit things up. I am scared to do it again but I have seen how much it has done for others.
  • celtic0ne
    Options
    I tried it the other night, but then I learned my asthma, that laid dormant for 10 years, came back with full force. I was wheezing so much that I started to spit things up. I am scared to do it again but I have seen how much it has done for others.

I'm sorry to hear that :( Is there anyway you can take it down a notch and still do some of it? The Cardio part is definitely a killer!
  • mombieocalypse
    Options
    Got in day 1 this morning (barely). I definitely had to make some modifications (more than just Anita's), but I will get there. I am realizing with this and after a push up challenge that I did last week, that I need to follow up on a physical therapy script my doc gave me. Even the windmill warm-up was making my left arm go numb.
  • erniemj
    erniemj Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Going to start as soon as the DVD arrives - hopefully soon!!
  • 19Lindsay76
    19Lindsay76 Posts: 135
    Options
    i will begin level 2 tomorrow, took a rest day between 1 & 2 today and did 6 week 6 pack abs instead, i am so in! :)
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I will be starting again tomorrow!! I started about a week ago now and got complained about doing it in the house so had to stop. Will start again in my mums on carpet so hopefully wnt annoy anyone haha !!
  • mercergirl2008
    mercergirl2008 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I did my 20 minutes this morning and all I can say is ouch!