Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My 236 Calorie (Very Filling) Italian-style Lunch

Replies

• JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    very nice!
  • bethany598
    bethany598 Posts: 12 Member
    bump
  • Imani9629
    Imani9629 Posts: 52 Member
    Bump
  • nmoreland
    nmoreland Posts: 183 Member
    bump
  • LATeagno
    LATeagno Posts: 620 Member
    Can somebody PLEASE tell me if these noodles are chewy? I am soooo terrified of trying them. I want to. I really do. But I'm scared! LOL
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Yes, they're chewy.

I tried this recipe the other day for lunch and it was SOOOO good. Not to mention, come dinner time, I could hardly eat a bite because I was still so full from lunch. Thanks for sharing this recipe! ;)
  • rdcphone572
    rdcphone572 Posts: 75 Member
    Oh I am into these! I use shirataki noodles to make baked spaghetti and Mac n cheese! Before these, I was seriously missing pasta. Now I eat pasta with a quarter of the calories and not many carbs. Crazy but true.

Yes they do have a scent out of the bag but I triple rinse with warm water and they are fine. You have to prep them to get the right consistency.

I learned about them from Hungry Girl. I watch her on tv sometimes. She has recipes about these on her site.
  • 52golfnut
    52golfnut Posts: 28 Member
    bump
  • MizStephanie
    MizStephanie Posts: 51 Member
    bump
  • BajaDreamin333
    BajaDreamin333 Posts: 267 Member
    Bump
  • I tried those noodles recently and didn't care for them. After rinsing and rinsing and drying and cooking in the microwave they still smelled and tasted like soy to me. I used 2 different recipes that I found on the package. It was not inedible but not something I would buy again. I'm glad you liked it. Is there a secret to getting them de-soy tasting?
  • juliana813
    juliana813 Posts: 67 Member
    bump!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    I've never had tofu noodles I'll have to give it a go this looks quite delish :D
  • cvilain13
    cvilain13 Posts: 18
    bump
  • Just ordered these noodles off of Amazon today. Can't wait to try this recipe out!
  • Skrymmorie
    Skrymmorie Posts: 30 Member
    Bump
  • unityom
    unityom Posts: 2 Member
    Looks awesome! Thanks for sharing.
  • TwoRow
    TwoRow Posts: 4
    Bump...
  • TeriLynnSpano
    TeriLynnSpano Posts: 103 Member
    Bump....this sounds good:happy:
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    I like how people don't know you can't buy those noodles on things like Amazon...