Dear Levi's

Options
Dear levi's, we've shared some good times and you've been faithful to me for 2 long years. But in true *kitten* fashion I've traded you in for a younger slimmer model.

Went from a 52 down to a 48

320815_10151418799467291_1036144870_n.jpg

Replies

• mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    the only time i will agree that its better to go for slimmer and younger. Way to go!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! congrats!
  • UrnAsh
    UrnAsh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • flobeedoodle
    flobeedoodle Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Dear punkisdead83,

I'll never regret the time we spent together, but I agree, it is time for us both to move on. I've been feeling really constricted, almost claustrophobic, from the tight belt you've brought into our relationship. I know the belt was supposed to cinch things, to make them better, but really, I've just felt like you were trying to change me. I'm glad we ended it before things got too ugly, before something unforgivable happened, like an elastic panel sewn in my back to hold things closed. I will always remember you fondly, but please, take me to the Goodwill, and let me make someone else as happy as we once made each other.

Best wishes,
    Your Levi's
  • punkisdead83
    punkisdead83 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Dear punkisdead83,

I'll never regret the time we spent together, but I agree, it is time for us both to move on. I've been feeling really constricted, almost claustrophobic, from the tight belt you've brought into our relationship. I know the belt was supposed to cinch things, to make them better, but really, I've just felt like you were trying to change me. I'm glad we ended it before things got too ugly, before something unforgivable happened, like an elastic panel sewn in my back to hold things closed. I will always remember you fondly, but please, take me to the Goodwill, and let me make someone else as happy as we once made each other.

Best wishes,
    Your Levi's

Thank you for this, Made my night.
  • iamspdd
    iamspdd Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    This all made me smile.
  • luckydays27
    luckydays27 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I am glad you upgraded. Soon the upgrade will get replaced again, but it will not take two years.

CONGRATS!
  • lizlovestrees
    lizlovestrees Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    woohoo! Great job :)
  • FaerieCae
    FaerieCae Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, well done! Lol to the reply from the Levi's.
  • slim133lbs
    Options
    congratulations!!! :smile:
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • doctordee955
    Options
    Great job on getting a "younger, slimmer" model. I'm jealous and I know when the boss lady reads this later she will get the wrong end of the stick and make me sleep on the couch, I actually fit on now.
  • wickedwendy6
    wickedwendy6 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Dear punkisdead83,

Best wishes,
    Your Levi's

Instantly love you!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!~
  • Lovinglish
    Lovinglish Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Love it, great job
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    as long as you never wear these:

levis-and-espn-celebrate-501-with-russell-westbrook-and-walt-frazier-03-570x855.jpg
  • debbie389
    debbie389 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Dear punkisdead83,

Best wishes,
    Your Levi's

Fantastic sense of humour. :laugh:

Great job on your loss.
  • punkisdead83
    punkisdead83 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    as long as you never wear these:

levis-and-espn-celebrate-501-with-russell-westbrook-and-walt-frazier-03-570x855.jpg

Pssh I got 5 pairs on order.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!