Ladies...would you consider getting "new girls"

Options
123457»

Replies

• blobby10
    blobby10 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't get new 'girls' (would get nice underwear instead!) but if I could afford it would have liposuction on my hips as quick as a flash! And a tummy tuck to get rid of my baby belly and c-section scar. Perhaps its because my husband is a leg man not a boob man!
  • LissaK1981
    LissaK1981 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I don't think I would go with implants cause I have enough to spare but a lift might be nice. I am too chicken though and the scars look so sad. But I think anyone should do what makes them happy. I have a friend that if I ever win the lottery I am buying her a boob job.
  • Alexandra289
    Alexandra289 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    This has been one of my biggest issues losing all my weight. For some reason it's where the weight comes off first- and now they look a bit like they've um, lost all their stuffing! Doesn't feel fair when I'm only 22 and there's nothing I can do to get them up where they should be again. Pretty self conscious about them but there are more important things in life, right! Don't think I'd ever get surgery though. I'm so pale I don't think the scars would ever go away.

To anyone who's worried about what will happen to their 'girls' when they lose weight, my main piece of advice is to lose the weight slowly. Give your body time to adjust and for the skin to bounce back into place. I's frustrating but will be better in the long run. I lost 2 and a half stone very quickly a few years ago and now wish I'd just taken a bit longer to do it so my skin could keep up.

Also, never underestimate the value of a good sports bra!!
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    If I had the money, hell yes. Just make sure you research thoroughly, both the procedure and the surgeon you choose if you do decide to get it done.

This.
  • paruls86
    paruls86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    i don't really think they'll be gone tough i would be happy to go to a 34C or something if my body can. currently i am 36D or 34DD depending on where i am buying. i just have another KG to get on right side of BMI and am aiming another 15kgs to get to 55 kgs so i doubt they will be going anywhere. i hope push ups help.
    for reference i am 27 and have never had a child