Any Cosplayers/Nerds/Gamers/Anime Peeps here?

Options
13»

Replies

• starryvagabond
    starryvagabond Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Lol *raises hand*. I'm a nerd, gamer, and anime geek. Would do cosplay but never been thin enough to do it any justice... maybe once I reach my goal weight x)
  • ArchangelMJ
    ArchangelMJ Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Anime Boston next month, and I'm going as Summoner Yuna! I'm SOOOO excited!

*high five*

FFX is my favourite game of all time! ^_^ I love X-2 as well, mainly because Tidus is resurrected. :3
  • starryvagabond
    starryvagabond Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Anime Boston next month, and I'm going as Summoner Yuna! I'm SOOOO excited!

*high five*

FFX is my favourite game of all time! ^_^ I love X-2 as well, mainly because Tidus is resurrected. :3

I loveeee FFX. I've replayed it more than any other video game I've ever played (and I've played a lot).
  • Zereoue20
    Zereoue20 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I don't game as much as I used to, but I was a huge wow addict from launch until MoP. Love Zelda franchise, and RE. I also have a Network Administration degree which would probably classify me as a nerd.

I love to see cosplay, although I've never done it myself. I'm far from "crafty." You won't see me making any steampunk gear, that's for sure.
  • Koholint
    Koholint Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    While I should note I'm not taking friend requests now, it's still nice to see others with similar interests on here! (:

My husband and I are a very geeky blend. He grew up on the Playstation and Xbox, and I grew up on Nintendo. Now we're married, I'm pretty sure we've heard of everything...
    We've also seen a decent number of anime series between us, so throw that in there too and you have a house with subtle geek references everywhere!

Fun!
  • Aviflora
    Aviflora Posts: 85 Member
    Options

*high five*

I loveeee FFX. I've replayed it more than any other video game I've ever played (and I've played a lot).

OHHH YOU GUYS. <3 Let's be friends!

FFX, for the record, is my favorite game as well. Followed closely by FFVII! And Nobuo Uematsu just makes my heart go pitter-patter!
  • agirlscamaro
    agirlscamaro Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I don't do cosplay but I sure do play some World of Warcraft. I'd looooove be able to dress like a Night Elf Druid.
  • Nepion
    Nepion Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just treat exercise as an RPG. I always imagine +1 Knowledge appearing above my head when I finish a book, or +1 Fitness when I finish working out.

XD I think I'm in love!

I love cosplay but the soft pillows of fat don't lend themselves well to many costumes. I think the most recent I've done was Yako from Majin Tantei Nogami Neuro for a library event (if we don't count Halloween 'cause... Halloween.)

I'm also big in the whole science/math/technology stuff as well as sci-fi and fantasy but anime.. it holds a special place in my heart.
  • jbum68
    jbum68 Posts: 23
    Options
    Not a cosplayer but grew up on RPGs, boardgames, and wargame miniatures. Still doing the miniatures and a few rpg sessions a year. The good thing about being older and wargaming is I can finally afford the good books on obscure battles and biographies; not that my wife gets excited about uniforms of the Seven Years War.
  • ekahnicole
    ekahnicole Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I looove anime and manga :3
  • ArchangelMJ
    ArchangelMJ Posts: 308 Member
    Options

*high five*

FFX, for the record, is my favorite game as well. Followed closely by FFVII! And Nobuo Uematsu just makes my heart go pitter-patter!

XD I used to be super obesessed with FFX. Actually, every time I hear the song "Black and Yellow" by Wiz Khalifa, I think of the Zanarkand Abes, lol!
  • chibbisibbie
    chibbisibbie Posts: 16 Member
    Options

*high five*

Ohhh I am going as Lulu this year, my husband Auron and my 12 year old daughter as Yuna!!!
  • ShyGirl89
    ShyGirl89 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Huge geek right here!! I wanted to get to my goal weight before this upcoming ACen, so I could cosplay as Korra, Fem Dark Link, and Arachne (Soul Eater) but that didn't happen. Definitely going to be ready by next year though :D