Looking for girls 5'3-5'4 that weight 150-160

Options

Replies

• sstrick1
    sstrick1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and currently sitting at 146 pounds. I'm trying to get myself between 115-125. I never realized I would be considered overweight until I actually looked it up a few days ago and that was a complete eye opener for me. I had been struggling with my eating the past month but now I'm back on track and ready to go. Add me if you'd like! I could always use others holding me accountable and I can do the same! :)
  • thatonepersonfromtheinternet
    Options
    I'm a bit under that weight range right now at about 147 pounds but I am 5'4. I started losing weight about a year ago and lost about 43 pounds :)
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    Looking forward to joining you ladies some day, but by that time you all will be where you need to be, and perhaps I will start this thread again:smile::smile: :smile: CW 179, have lost 20.8 thus far and initial goal would be 150 - but know that for optimal health really need to down some more.

Best health to you all:heart::heart: :heart:
  • Mom3LoveBugs
    Mom3LoveBugs Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Its hard to relate to people who are way bigger than me who don't understand that you actually need to go below 1700 calories to lose weight at our weight!

Amen! Our school offers a weight management program for students, and the lady kept telling me to eat like 1800-2000 calories a day, even when I told her "I've done this before on my own and lost weight at 1400". Nooooo that can't be possible! Well, when you're short, sometimes you can get away with fewer calories. Just saying.

I eat 2000 calories a day on my training days and 1800 on my rest days and I continue to lose body fat. That doesn't equate to much weight though (I've lost over 90 lbs thus far) but I would rather lose inches anyways... body composition is more important to me. :)

Just for reference, I'm 5'4, 154 lbs and wear a size 6 in clothing
  • jessicarichau
    Options
    hi, im 5'4 and 165 currently just stsrting a weight loss adventure, goal is 140!
  • levelheadedgirl
    Options
    5'3 and 150ish. I'm hoping to lose another 20 but I'd be ok with 15ish and getting really fit instead. Feel free to add me!
  • Mistyvs
    Mistyvs Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and 159. I really need support and encouragement. This is not the first time I've lost weight but I just can't seem to get started this time.
  • KaylaRaela
    KaylaRaela Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part of the group. I am 5' 3'' and want to lose 10-15. Need motivation. Add me! :)
  • MarshaMole
    MarshaMole Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    just shy of 5'4 and currently about 165... also 40 years old =)
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and started at 165 and am now at 150.... Anyone similar?
  • PamGeirng
    PamGeirng Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and need to lose 20 more pounds. I currently weigh 164...opps sorry I am over your limit by 4 pounds....add me if you would like!
  • cbkb1234
    cbkb1234 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    wait already posted on here :)
  • AnDiallo
    AnDiallo Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Heya! I'm 5'4'' and currently weigh 157 ish pounds. Looking to lose 30 pounds total :)
  • Toninz
    Toninz Posts: 29
    Options
    Hey :smile: I'm 5'4"

Starting weight 182lbs (Dec'12)
    Current weight 158lbs
    Goal weight 143lmb (by 30 July)

Add me if ya like :flowerforyou:
  • 17forbes
    17forbes Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    5'3 WEIGHT 159
  • catrinadaniels
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5 and about 168. I am a little over your limit! lol. I usually bounce around 155-165. I have always been between 90 and 105, so this is a nightmare.
  • mikkieup
    mikkieup Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    5'4" and 162.5. 31 years old! Feel free to add me
  • jtcc91
    jtcc91 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Me! I am 5'4" and currently at 154. I am aiming for about the 145 range, but when (if!) I get there I will see how I feel/look.. so for now, just trying to lose about 10 pounds. :-)
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    5'3"

SW 201
    CW 151 (been stuck here at least 6 weeks!)
    GW 140

Started Couch to 5k a couple of weeks ago. Not a runner but need to do something to get out of this plateau.

Kind of discouraged, really want to get rid of these last few pounds before I hit 50 later this year!

Anyone can add me if you want.
  • RambyPandy
    RambyPandy Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    5"2"
    SW: 171
    CW: 150.8
    GW: 130
    UGW: 125

I am currently riding out a plateau (I think?). I like meeting people my same size! It's fun to compare notes. I am also a full time working mom of one which makes things just a little bit challenging!

Anyone can add me, I like making new buddies.