I just DECIDED and it happened...

Options
2»

Replies

• Hopelessone
    Hopelessone Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Awesome weight loss and great attitude!!! You are doing great, keep up the good work. Good luck on the rest of your journey
  • SisBenita
    SisBenita Posts: 15
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! Im happy for you and your story encourageous me! Keep up the good work!
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Love the attitude, you know when it hits you. You realize that you're in it for the long haul, you'll never give up even if you fail. Congratulations on the new you, keep it up!
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Great post! You're going to love the changes if you stick to it!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Keep it up. You ARE your own best friend!
  • lyssad86
    lyssad86 Posts: 31
    Options
    Now THAT's inspiring! And I'm here to tell you that you can love food, be healthy, and lose weight. You will develop new favorites, new loves, new alternatives. One of my favorite activities is cooking, and it has a lot to do with how far I've come in my weight loss journey. Best of luck to you! There are good people here; lean on them.
  • skinnylady2014
    skinnylady2014 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Loved your story! I'm happy to know you love yourself....that will go a long ways toward success.

Congrats on the 19 lbs lost too!!
  • sylf1966
    sylf1966 Posts: 52
    Options
    Deciding is the hard part, I came to that 7 weeks ago and I'm so glad I found the MFP community.

Awesome, I also started MFP in March; 2 Thumbs up!
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    YES!!!! love love love it!!! I'll help you in any way I can, but you've got a great attitude. Why do we treat ourselves with such utter disrespect? You'll find that after a while of not eating all that crap you wont even want or like it anymore... real food will start actually tasting like something REAL!
  • Anthony1604
    Anthony1604 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!!! keep up the good work
  • princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Wow we sound like the same person! Keep this positivity up!!! Good luck bud :)
  • peejay34mason
    peejay34mason Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Way to take the bull by the horns. You have to love yourself and take fantastic care of your God given body and it will take care of you. Congrats on a stellar start and many more shredded pounds!
  • veggiestix2
    Options
    Congrats!!! keep up the good work :)
  • dgljones
    dgljones Posts: 89
    Options
    I'm the same age as you and I am down 142lbs. My original goal was to lose 144lbs, but I plan another 10-15lbs on top now I am this close.
    You can do it. Just understand and accept it is a lifelong thing, there will be weeks you are perfect and still don't lose weight, or even gain a pound.
    There will be days when you eat badly. There will be days when you just can't face exercising. There will be days people will hurt your feelings and you'll want to curl up in a giant chip bag.
    It isn't easy, but boy is the journey great and the destination life changing.
  • sabbrown40
    sabbrown40 Posts: 41
    Options
    What a great testament to what so many of us have felt. We have to reach that point where we realize that indeed it is up to us and we have to become our biggest advocate. I am glad that you have had your breaking point. I feel that you are definitely on the right start and are off to a great start. I am proud of you and wish you continued success.
  • JasonT1973
    JasonT1973 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Thanks again for all the great encouragement!!!
    A lot of the posters here are now in my friends group - hahaha ! Go MFP!