Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred - Starting May 1st

Options

Replies

• ThatDamnRobyn
    ThatDamnRobyn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've been interested in this -- can someone tell me a bit more about what kind of workouts they are? Weight training or cardio or both? I'm doing ChaLEAN Extreme right now -- just starting the second phase. I'm not sure if this would be in addition to or in place of that. Also, are all of the workouts 20 minutes? Thanks.
  • imstrong4me
    imstrong4me Posts: 119
    Options
    im in in also gonna do ripped in 30 as well
  • kjlayman
    kjlayman Posts: 2
    Options
    Count me in! I'm going to take my measurements right now!!
  • ryanemsmom
    ryanemsmom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I did level one a few months ago but skipped a few days and never started back up. I will take pictures and measurements tonight in preparation. Should we make a group or just use this thread to check in?
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I did it 2 years ago with great results. I might do it debating on this or the brazil butt lift. but i am out of shape big time i just hope i can finish it.
  • Dre8604
    Dre8604 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have already completed day 2 of level 2... Good Luck everyone!! I've combined this workout with a pure cardio 30 min workout DVD of my choice. As of April 20, I was down 5 lbs and 3.5 inches off my waist, so this is a great workout. :happy:
  • Beccalj
    Beccalj Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. Like some of you, I've never made it 30 days, but I'm game to try. Good luck!
  • FightingMongeese
    FightingMongeese Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Last time I only made it to day 12. Hopefully this will make me more accountable. I took before measurements today, and am contemplating pictures.
  • sllingy
    sllingy Posts: 4
    Options
    I started 20 days ago and very happy I found this program. I have a long ways to go ... But will continue trying
  • kayaksara
    kayaksara Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Love 30 day shred! I start level 3 day 1 tomorrow! Good luck everyone!
  • mrsringor2011
    mrsringor2011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I restarted tonight. I sat down with a mini loaf of banana bread with cream cheese frosting polished it off and just felt sick to my stomach with myself for doing that so I popped in Billy Blanks Jr Dance with me Groove and Burn dvd followed by 30DS. Ive done level 1 every other day for a month before and lost 10 pounds hoping to do it every day this time.
  • FLmom2J
    FLmom2J Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Bump for later :)
  • PaliDNAnge
    PaliDNAnge Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Oooo I'm in. I finished Day 3 today. I'm surprised I'm already tired of Jillian's voice. I think I'd rather have her yelling at me. lol
  • katrid
    katrid Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am just about to start the workout now. Dreading it but am hoping the first day is the hardest (may be kidding myself). I have started it before but got bored by about day 5 and gave up. Have seen some great results on here though and hopefully that keeps me motivated! Good luck everyone!
  • brittanypatrice09
    brittanypatrice09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im in! putting it up on the tv as I type! Good Luck
  • 1992sophie
    1992sophie Posts: 9
    Options
    Just done day 1...OMG my arms are so weak!!! The push ups are a killer!! Hoping it gets easier!!!!
  • allgoodthings
    allgoodthings Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    The first time around, I tired of her voice on day 3 so as soon as I learned the moves I muted the video and listened to music. I'll probably mute it after today!
  • allgoodthings
    allgoodthings Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Just done day 1...OMG my arms are so weak!!! The push ups are a killer!! Hoping it gets easier!!!!

Remember this day because you WILL get stronger!
  • katrkels11
    katrkels11 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting it today as well! Good luck everybody
  • Leslie1124
    Leslie1124 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    completed day 2 of level 1 yesterday. Today will be day 3. I'm determined to stick with it. 30 days, straight through. I'll let you all know if i fail. lol.