It doesnt matter how long it takes...189 pounds lost.

Options

Replies

• nopeekiepeekie
    nopeekiepeekie Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    what an inspiring story. as one of the many who also loses at quite a slow pace, this is wonderful to see. you look fantastic. i bet you are very proud of yourself (if not, you should be!) :happy:
  • lahlstephens
    lahlstephens Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story! You look incredible!!! I too have a long journey ahead of me and reading a story like yours is very helpful and motivating!
  • fenna3107
    fenna3107 Posts: 46
    Options
    Stunning. great job. well done.
  • unlikelyathlete
    unlikelyathlete Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! And such a testament to your hard work. Congrats!
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    You have no idea how much I needed to see this today. I've been struggling so hard (had a 40 pound regain) and sometimes I feel like my efforts are futile. You're right. It doesn't matter how long it takes, and it's OK if it takes me years. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for sharing your journey.
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Thanks so much for sharing. I needed that this morning. I am loosing so slowly and my weight has fluctuacted so often. But I keep on keeping on. Thank you soooooooooooo much for taking the time and posting your story. You're amazing! Beautiful
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    youre T-shirt accurately describes how I feel about your post

FREAKISHLY AMAZING - ****ing awesome job
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow...super job.
  • marcia724
    marcia724 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    So excellent!
  • Mazzyx
    Mazzyx Posts: 131
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! :smile: :happy:
    You are really an inspiration!! :flowerforyou:
  • kgillis87
    kgillis87 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on all your hard work :D so inspiring! You look absolutely amazing, and about 15 years younger. I could go on for days about how impressed I am by you, but I'm sure this thread will do that for me :)

Way to go!
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fantastic!!

Cheers to you and all your hard work!!:drinker:
  • Lind140
    Lind140 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You deserve a BIG pat on the back! You look wonderful
    so very proud of the great job you've done, you're an inspiration to all of us!!
  • fatyoga
    fatyoga Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic!
  • ruthiejewell
    ruthiejewell Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    A fantastic transformation, Congratulations and thanks for the inspiration! I'm losing very slowly because I take too many breaks, usually short but I'm happy and confident that I haven't gained (well 2 pounds when away for a month) and it will all come off slowly but surely! Well done!!
  • christy3565
    christy3565 Posts: 349
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!! You look like a totally different person! Thank you so much for sharing your story. I have been struggling lately and needed this to motivate again :happy:
  • caite1988
    caite1988 Posts: 13
    Options
    Thank you for the motivation. I've been on and off the wagon so many times I can barely keep track. I will be sticking with it this time. :)
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look so different
  • Port47
    Port47 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am totally flabbergasted by your accomplishment! You look totally awesome!!!!! I also believe slow and steady will win my race.I am thrilled with a loss of a pound a week.You give me the inspiration to keep at it and someday I will be posting pics. Love that waistline.Wtg.:happy: :drinker:
  • keithmustloseweight
    keithmustloseweight Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Good going! I reckon you made it
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!