Replies

• SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I want back my missed nuts.
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I had a cd with some sexy pics on it. He made sure to grab it before he left. I tried to bargain with him, saying he could just burn me a copy but Nooooo! Grr! :grumble:
  • tallvesl99
    tallvesl99 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    my tortilla keeper
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    All the alimony I had (and am having to pay). No children involved either. Running total is over $35k..... One more year :-\
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    My 600 + holo. Pokémon cards and some of my MTG cards =\.
  • toque88
    toque88 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My little white polar bear stuffed animal Snuffles (Gotta get a Gund....Gotta get a Gund....). New boyfriend, how hubby found out an ex gave it to me and threw him out. I miss Snuffles.

snuffles_zps90d7553a.jpg
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    i'd like my piano back but the legs are broken on it and i'm tired of moving it anyway. ex can keep.
  • iBreatheMusic88
    Options
    My heart... *kitten* stole it from me... :cry:
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Dude, I've been married 4 times now, plus countless Gfs, I cannot even begin to make a complete list of all the *kitten* I've lost to brekaups... the key is to never be too attached to any possesion or person, that you can't just walk away from it (them).

I may still be a little bitter over someone taking all the sex toys with them when they left... s!ut!
  • GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    NOTHING... when my ex and I broke it off.. I let him keep everything he wanted and put the rest in storage.. 2 months later I opened up the storage unit and GAVE everything away.. I didn't want anything to remind me of my past!! Still to this day when I have a relationship that ends I let go of almost EVERYTHING even photos...I can only think of a few jewelry pieces I have kept.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    The thousands of dollars I spent trying to keep my ex-husband from violating his parole!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    NOTHING... when my ex and I broke it off.. I let him keep everything he wanted and put the rest in storage.. 2 months later I opened up the storage unit and GAVE everything away.. I didn't want anything to remind me of my past!! Still to this day when I have a relationship that ends I let go of almost EVERYTHING even photos...I can only think of a few jewelry pieces I have kept.
    See, why copuldn't I have broken up with you 4 times; I could have kept all my stuff... hahaha
  • LankyYankee
    LankyYankee Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    My "treasure chest" and "mountain climbing equipment"...... I'm sure my ex fiance would give them back if i asked nicely though.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    This is so sad. I married my high school sweetheart, we're still married 42 years later, never dated anyone else, so I have never had a breakup. Look at all the excitement I missed. What would I want back? I'd want those 42 years, so we could start over again as 22-year-olds!
  • pnut456
    pnut456 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    self esteem... oh, and money.. LOTS AND LOTS of money.... that was a 10 year lesson I never want to repeat... :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I bet some of the Vinyl I lost is worth some cash now.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I used to be super confident when I was younger...I wish I could find that again
  • Timshel_
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    I used to be super confident when I was younger...I wish I could find that again

Youth and ignorance help confidence.
    Age and reality destroy it. :)
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    I swear this dude stole my Jack Daniels t-shirt just for an excuse to see me again. Kept telling me to come back over if I wanted it. That was about a year ago.
    Yesterday I saw him post a Snap while he was wearing it, and when I said "give me my shirt back a-hole", of course he asked me to come over to his place.

Seriously I just need to spend the $30 and replace it.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I swear this dude stole my Jack Daniels t-shirt just for an excuse to see me again. Kept telling me to come back over if I wanted it. That was about a year ago.
    Yesterday I saw him post a Snap while he was wearing it, and when I said "give me my shirt back a-hole", of course he asked me to come over to his place.

Seriously I just need to spend the $30 and replace it.

lol. $30 seems worth spending.