What food do you miss eating the most?

Options

Replies

• Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I don't miss anything, I eat everything, but I burn everything I eat.
    In my first diet every weekend I used to eat Hardees, but when I do that I have to increase about one hour to my workout.

What is Hardees?
    Fast food restaurant....

http://www.hardees.com/
  • melw2910
    melw2910 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say mine is either pizza or curry.

Now that is dedication!!! I would go crazy without the odd curry but now only do it once a month and then try to avoid the naan breads and creamy curries!
  • divinenanny
    divinenanny Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I miss Chili con Queso with tortilla chips. I'm not never having it ever again, but the version I like and used to eat is about 2500 cals. Portion control is needed, but who is going to eat one tablespoon of queso and four chips? So, until I move up to maintenance and more running, I won't tempt myself. Because I know I will have it again someday, I don't feel bad about it.

Other than that, I eat everything. Pizza, curry, pasta, fries, burgers, McDonalds... in moderation it is all fine, and making it myself versus pre-made is also a lot better :D
  • Ebirtles123
    Ebirtles123 Posts: 25
    Options
    I don't miss anything either really , i still eat what i want in moderation and in smaller portions and plan ahead that way i dont go overboard :)
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Chicken Wings! I simply cannot eat them in moderation so I gave them up completely.

And lots of milk. This I do still drink in moderation but I sure miss that HUGE glass of cold milk in the middle of the night but waking up to 480 calories shot for the day already just didn't work.
  • FuzzyDicePHL
    FuzzyDicePHL Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Indian food and deep-fried food. :(
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Carbs & sugar in general. I have to say I gaven't given them up entirely, since I did eat pizza last week, but I avoid bread and haven't had a hamburger with a bun in over 4 months!

-Kendra
  • QuinceyBethx3
    Options
    escargot, cocaine and caviar

yumm cocaine
  • QuinceyBethx3
    Options
    I'd have to say mine is either pizza or curry.

Now that is dedication!!! I would go crazy without the odd curry but now only do it once a month and then try to avoid the naan breads and creamy curries!

i ate butter chicken curry, white rice, tandoori chicken and naan bread this weekend and that alone had me at my calorie limit. but it was soooooooooo good.
  • QuinceyBethx3
    Options
    Indian food and deep-fried food. :(

LOVE Indian food, it's so flavorful
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I don't miss anything! I eat them all!! I enjoy smaller portions!Works for me:)

:drinker:

I've really cut down on full fat kebabs but only because it's really an unknown quantity so difficult to log.
  • fjrandol
    fjrandol Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I still eat all the same things, I just make a concerted effort not to over-indulge. I've found that making foods at home (such as a cleaner version of pizza) gives me more satisfaction and I'm far less likely to plow through the entire thing. Curry in particular is very easy to make without dedicating most of your day's calories to it, Just make sure to not eat all your trigger foods at once! :-)
  • zazielascaux
    zazielascaux Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. Hands down.

But also scrambled eggs.
  • gingameister
    gingameister Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Why do you have to give anything up?!?!? I haven't given anything up. I still eat chocolate, pizza, KFC, Indian, etc, I just factor it into my calories for the day. And I've lost 32lbs by not giving anything up! 8-)
  • marniephie
    marniephie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Biscuits... have to avoid them at all costs otherwise the packet is gone... no self control :-(

story of my life.
  • JessicaRobin67
    JessicaRobin67 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    pizza
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese and beef jerky.

It's not the calories that kill me. It's the sodium content. I did try a low sodium (200mg/ 1/2 cup) cottage cheese and it tastes like regurgitated cardboard. These are also foods that one serving just doesn't satisfy me and isn't worth the 400-600mg of sodium per portion (350mg for 1oz of beef jerky).
  • JessicaRobin67
    JessicaRobin67 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I don't miss anything, I eat everything, but I burn everything I eat.
    In my first diet every weekend I used to eat Hardees, but when I do that I have to increase about one hour to my workout.

What is Hardees?

Hardees is a fast food restaurant, like Mcdonalds.
  • kerryradz
    kerryradz Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I still eat things that I love, but the one thing I refuse to order anymore is Chinese. I. Will always over do it! Always! I just find it too delicious to stop! To be honest last time I ate it I felt quite ill. Probably a mixture of over eating and the fact that it was all deep fried. (egg fried rice, prawn toast, sweet and sour Cantonese style) feeling like that after has put a huge dent in the craving which is good!

Chinese is the one thing I've had to give up as it has so much fat and calories in it!! but i love it and have no self control. I'd happily go to an all you can eat Chinese buffet and have at least 5 plates full...oops!
  • mlogantra76
    mlogantra76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Nothing at this point:) I actually have found some things that I love since starting restricting calories. I have found that I feel full when I eat less carbs and more fats/proteins. I eat eggs, egg whites, full fat cheese, and nuts every day among other things of course and I find I'm not hungry! I also save some of my exercise calories for a meal and dessert out once a week and I'm still losing! I feel like I can maintain this way of eating as I don't feel like I can never eat such and such again.

I do love Chinese food. I don't like Buffets though because it reminds me of when I would go fill my plate a few too many times and feel so sick afterward. Last Saturday, I ordered Chinese take out as my "meal out" and it was so good!