What food do you miss eating the most?

Options
I'd have to say mine is either pizza or curry.

Replies

• prium01
    prium01 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I don't miss anything! I eat them all!! I enjoy smaller portions!Works for me:)
  • QuinceyBethx3
    Options
    That's great that you are able to do that! You have a lot more self control than I do. I just have to stay away from them all together.
  • Rarity2013
    Rarity2013 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I've been on diets before where I give up eating all my favourite foods and I can't stick to them. I eat everything I love most and just stay within my calorie budget- much easier to stick to! I just can't give up creamy blue cheese pasta.
  • QuinceyBethx3
    Options
    Creamy blue cheese pasta? That sounds pretty good, I've never tried it! Where are you from? I love blue cheese and I've heard people says it's a "North Eastern" thing.
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    I still eat plenty of curry. Pizza is harder so I am usually over calories unless I have exercised first.
  • mich1902
    mich1902 Posts: 182
    Options
    I'd have to say mine is either pizza or curry.

Me too-Defo.
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    It feels like everything since I started calorie counting.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    nothing
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I still eat things that I love, but the one thing I refuse to order anymore is Chinese. I. Will always over do it! Always! I just find it too delicious to stop! To be honest last time I ate it I felt quite ill. Probably a mixture of over eating and the fact that it was all deep fried. (egg fried rice, prawn toast, sweet and sour Cantonese style) feeling like that after has put a huge dent in the craving which is good!
  • chljlleal
    chljlleal Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I don't miss anything! I eat them all!! I enjoy smaller portions!Works for me:)

Me too!
  • Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I don't miss anything, I eat everything, but I burn everything I eat.
    In my first diet every weekend I used to eat Hardees, but when I do that I have to increase about one hour to my workout.
  • QuinceyBethx3
    Options

lol that's funny, me too. All the sudden I am craving foods that I have never even had the desire to eat before just because I can't eat them.
  • QuinceyBethx3
    Options
    I still eat things that I love, but the one thing I refuse to order anymore is Chinese. I. Will always over do it! Always! I just find it too delicious to stop! To be honest last time I ate it I felt quite ill. Probably a mixture of over eating and the fact that it was all deep fried. (egg fried rice, prawn toast, sweet and sour Cantonese style) feeling like that after has put a huge dent in the craving which is good!

I agree, Chinese food is way to delicious to stop.
  • QuinceyBethx3
    Options
    I don't miss anything, I eat everything, but I burn everything I eat.
    In my first diet every weekend I used to eat Hardees, but when I do that I have to increase about one hour to my workout.

What is Hardees?
  • Rarity2013
    Rarity2013 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Creamy blue cheese pasta? That sounds pretty good, I've never tried it! Where are you from? I love blue cheese and I've heard people says it's a "North Eastern" thing.

Oh its amazing. It's my husband's recipe and he's from Derby, UK (I'm a southerner, originally). I hate raw blue cheese, but just melting blue cheese in double cream with some garlic... delicious.
  • prium01
    prium01 Posts: 306 Member
    Options

lol that's funny, me too. All the sudden I am craving foods that I have never even had the desire to eat before just because I can't eat them.

I know...I feel it sometimes....
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Nothing because I eat in moderation.
  • QuinceyBethx3
    Options

Oh its amazing. It's my husband's recipe and he's from Derby, UK (I'm a southerner, originally). I hate raw blue cheese, but just melting blue cheese in double cream with some garlic... delicious.

that sounds amazing.
  • darrenlees
    darrenlees Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Biscuits... have to avoid them at all costs otherwise the packet is gone... no self control :-(
  • QuinceyBethx3
    Options
    Biscuits... have to avoid them at all costs otherwise the packet is gone... no self control :-(

yummm biscuitts...