40 lbs in 4 months!! with pictures!!!

Options

Replies

• DistilledVixen
    DistilledVixen Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    WOWZA!! Amazing dedication! What does your regular day look like? How many cals do you eat? How long do you excercise? Do you eat your excercise calories back? What kind of excercise do you do? Sorry for the 21 questions, it's just you look fabulous!!!! I'm curious how you acheived that rockin bod in 4 months!~
  • jsimler1
    jsimler1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    edited...looks like someone else fixed it!

awesome job!
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Wow, I've been at this for 9-10 months and I've only lost 13 pounds (and some inches). You've lost my entire goal in 4 months. Way to go!!! I'm envious.
  • lcharity79
    lcharity79 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Great work!!! What a tremendous difference!!! Way to go!
  • AmberLee2012
    AmberLee2012 Posts: 540
    Options
    You look so good! Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing!
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are doing GREAT!!!!
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    What a great difference! You are doing so great!!
  • slim422
    slim422 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting - inspiration is always appreciated. I am about 3 weeks from my 4 months and at 33 lost so thanks for the added push today. Totally understand what you're saying about eating 'clean'. My husband and I have been doing this together and it's awesome, love how we feel and really enjoying the weight loss.

Keep going and best of luck on the next 4 months!
  • kayla7jackson
    Options
    Amazing job! :)
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    The first links u posted for ur pics is what ur supposed to use but u have to make the IMG lower case & it will work.
  • Snikkee
    Snikkee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    WOWZA!! Amazing dedication! What does your regular day look like? How many cals do you eat? How long do you excercise? Do you eat your excercise calories back? What kind of excercise do you do? Sorry for the 21 questions, it's just you look fabulous!!!! I'm curious how you acheived that rockin bod in 4 months!~

Well.... I work out 2-4 hours a day, 5 times a week. A mix of cardio, strength, cross fit, and H.I.I.T

I do NOT eat back my exercise calories.

I switch it up most weeks on how many calories I consume in a day. It is usually 1500-2000.

I eat 200-300 calorie meals every 2-3 hours. Now a lot of people have mixed opinions on timed eating, but it works for me.

I also cut out alcohol. I always keep my sodium down, that was a biggy for me, it took some adjusting, but it was well worth it.

I do not have cheat meals. or free days. I am consistent and committed and I do not allow room for excuses.
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Laadydee1
    Laadydee1 Posts: 2
    Options
    You look GREAT! I hope I can reach my goal of 25 lbs in the short time! YOU GO!
  • mattyamber
    mattyamber Posts: 5
    Options
    You have amazing results! I have lost a total of 95 lbs. The last 18 with the help of myfitnesspal.com. I've hit plateaus before but not this long. ( almost 1 year). I've pretty much stayed the same except when I quit smoking when I gained 15 lbs. back. I did manage to lose that again, but I fell off the wagon and started smoking again and I'm pretty sure that's why I lost the weight. I have another 14 lbs. to go. I 've been keeping up the diet pretty well, but due to a motorcycle accident and other medical problems, I haven't been able to really continue a regular exercise routine like before. I'm still on restricted activity but was wondering what your diet/exercise routine has been and that it's something that I might be able to do. I'm aware that changing up your workout every so often actually helps too as your body can get "used to" and cause a plateau instead of continued weight loss so any ideas could be beneficial. Thank you!
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!!!Very well done!I'm glad to see the pictures and seeing your journey!!!

I am so happy for you.What a difference!!You look great!!
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    Man I'd kill to have your hips.
  • EpitomeOfSxy
    EpitomeOfSxy Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great dedication! You must be very proud of yourself!
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • alska
    alska Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    wow!! congrat!! you look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!