Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred - Starting May 1st

Options

Replies

• MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 2, Day 3. Some parts are much harder than level one and a couple parts I find slightly easier. THe cardio in level 1 is not very intense but some of the strength parts required a second or 2 rest at times to start.

I've heard you can get all 3 levels on youtube
  • akmlebre
    akmlebre Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    DAY 1 done! ouch
  • celtic0ne
    celtic0ne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Here's the group for anyone wanting to join: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/13914-30-day-shred-may
  • Laukineprerija
    Options
    P.S. I obviously need to invest in a decent sport bra for large chests. any suggestions?

look for marika bras
  • Laukineprerija
    Options
    I'm on Level 2, Day 3. Some parts are much harder than level one and a couple parts I find slightly easier. THe cardio in level 1 is not very intense but some of the strength parts required a second or 2 rest at times to start.

I've heard you can get all 3 levels on youtube

yes youtube has all 3 levels
  • Siobhan1983
    Siobhan1983 Posts: 24
    Options
    Starting today. Leave for a trip in 22 days, so will have to finish when I get back. I did this workout DVD a few years ago and remember it being hard! Scared, but looking forward to it too.
  • wwest21
    wwest21 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone! I just started level 2 yesterday. Enjoy level 1 while it lasts. ;)
  • mjlong
    mjlong Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done, I am sore and I am already dreading tonight...and it's only day 2
  • saggi2u
    saggi2u Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    L2D2 done!!
  • animini123
    animini123 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    L1 D2 done.
  • dolphingrl2481
    dolphingrl2481 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    L1 d9 done :)
  • celtic0ne
    Options
    L1 Day 2 done!
  • Angela_BB40
    Angela_BB40 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I did this all of March and restarted yesterday, then my left shoulder couldn't handle the push ups anymore (prior injury exacerbated), so I switfch to Shred it With Weights starting today.
  • PaliDNAnge
    PaliDNAnge Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    L1 Day 5 done. My endurance is a bit better but not what I'd like it be. Depending how the remaining 5 days go, I'm thinking of going a couple of extra days and maybe switching from 3lb weights to 5lb weights in a couple of days.
  • Loved1s
    Loved1s Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Started may 1st! Would love new friends to keep track of progress with! I started in march but fell off during level 2. I really want to finish this time!
  • celtic0ne
    Options
    I'm in! Started may 1st! Would love new friends to keep track of progress with! I started in march but fell off during level 2. I really want to finish this time!

Here's the group for anyone wanting to join: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/13914-30-day-shred-may
  • saggi2u
    saggi2u Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    L2d3 done!!
  • ktafr16
    ktafr16 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    How are people liking the 30 Day Shred with Jillian? How much weight did everyone lose in that month following that workout?! I'm thinking of trying it out! Thanks in advance:-)
  • mombieocalypse
    Options
    Again I tried to start and failed. It is just too much while I am learning to run a 5k.
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    How are people liking the 30 Day Shred with Jillian? How much weight did everyone lose in that month following that workout?! I'm thinking of trying it out! Thanks in advance:-)

I'm so far 2 weeks in and have lost... 0.6 pounds haha. It'd probably be just over a pound if I hadn't had a high sodium day before my official weigh in day yesterday. But I have noticed positive changes (even though the measurements haven't shown much). I only have 11 pounds to lose so my weight loss should really only be about 0.5 pounds a month so I am not too far behind that (again, stupid high sodium day haha)