Weight Loss Challenge- Join us!

Options

Replies

• christina_255
    Options
    Yes Galathea this is becoming quite the group. And I LOVE both of your suggestion!

Everyone is welcome to toss out there ideas and suggestion as well for the group!! And to start with maybe a group name like Galathea said?

Here is the list of everyone in the group so far if yall want to friend each other for extra motivation and support!
    Christina_255
    velvetechos
    Galathea
    JUSTFORME2010
    LaurenH2010
    erodriquez
    gchick64
    trendely87
    EmmaCusted
    loanz
    forgiven4life
    akaDumbo
    nikiswimr
    wuwuwewe
    goal30Lori
  • christina_255
    Options
    Im working on the chart and for the following ppl listed, yall have that number listed as your current weight. Do you want that as your starting weight or do you have another number from when you 1st started your weight loss?

LaurenH2010--130
    erodriquez--164
    trendely87--138
    EmmaCusted--170
  • jaci232
    jaci232 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    i'm in!
    starting weight: 181
    current weight: 160
    goal weight: 140

i've been at a plateau for about 1.5 months and i've been trying REALLY hard to break it--hopefully this will give me an extra push to break through to the 150's.
  • christina_255
    Options
    Well I am here to push you then! lol
  • wuwuwewe
    wuwuwewe Posts: 11
    Options
    Hello, chris my cw 143.7 and I started at 146, Hey do I post my weight on fridays here or just on my profile? Im a dinasour dont know how this works.
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm not sure if we are to post today's weight, since it's Friday, but I was 187.0 this morning! I'm going to add those of you that haven't added me as soon as I get a minute as well!
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I"m in on this!!
    CW: 130.5
    GW: 120

Good luck everyone!!! :smile:
  • vencellia
    vencellia Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Always in for a challenge!! I'm at 146 from 265 but was at 194 I believe when I joined here!
  • christina_255
    Options
    wuwuwewe- Lol you are not a dinosour. how funny. yes i would like on fridays (starting next week since i already have everyone weight) for yall to post your new weights on here.

goal30Lori- You didnt have to post just yet but I will go ahead and change your starting weight with the group to 187. Getting closer to that date night!!!

Welcome!!! erileah & vencellia
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Ok I am in everyone!
  • christina_255
    Options
    welcome succeedin2!

if you can, give me ur starting weight, current weight and goal weight
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    I want in on the challenge if it's not to late

I weigh in normally on Mondays I guess I can report that weight each week

SW 164.4
    GW 135
  • christina_255
    Options
    Welcome cnbethea! Of Course its not to late! Today is the offical starting day and I will post a charts tomorrow. I wanted to give many people a chance to join. Next friday will be everyone 1st offical weigh in. Hope to see a lots of change from everyone! lol

I must say, this group is ALOT bigger than I ever imagined. Wow 20 people! Thats so awesome!

Good luck to all this weekend! I know those are the hardest!
  • cdsledge09
    cdsledge09 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hey...I wanna join!! Is it too late? :flowerforyou:
  • cdsledge09
    cdsledge09 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hey...I wanna join!! Is it too late? :flowerforyou:

If its not too late, I will have to weigh in the morning, if that's ok? :flowerforyou:
  • pchristie
    pchristie Posts: 38
    Options
    I'd like to join as well. I only just joined this site a few days ago, so I haven't lost anything yet, but I have managed to stay under my calorie intake each day. This could be a great way to stay motivated. My current weight is 140. My goal weight is 115. I also just wanted to comment on what a great idea it is to reward yourself at each milestone. I love that idea. I spend so much time focusing on the end result, I rarely celebrate small victories - which is probably why I've gained and lost the same 5 pounds for 2 years now. Thanks so much.
  • nelsonwd
    nelsonwd Posts: 38
    Options
    I'd like to join in if it's still open. Friday weigh is fine. My current info is in my signature.

Dona
  • bhender254
    bhender254 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Is it to late to join the group? Count me in.

SW 160
    CW 160
    GW 135

Bonnie

PS, I need to make a signature now.
  • Cassandra1219
    Options
    I want to join:) Man that means no cake for me next friday.. lol... its my bday but its all good:)

SW: 198
    CW: 188
    GW: 140
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I want to join:) Man that means no cake for me next friday.. lol... its my bday but its all good:)

SW: 198
    CW: 188
    GW: 140

Maybe you can weigh in and THEN have a bite of the cake? This way you will have the whole week to get it off of your hips again. LOL Just a thought ... :drinker:

Btw, welcome to all the new group members. With so many members and so much possible support we have no other chance but being successful. LMAO :heart:

(Me and my typos)