You just do.

Options
13»

Replies

• bttrthanevr
    bttrthanevr Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    How do I bookmark this so I can read it again and again?
    I'm sending a friend request, I hope you will accept it. I am not "on a diet" I am changing my habits. I have made some really significant progress (finally under 200 pounds after almost 15 years!), but I know me and I am afraid that I will slip back.
    Thanks for writing this!
  • Overboard_Eater
    Overboard_Eater Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Great post Scott. I will be posting this on my wall for others to see. Glad you fixed the flat, and are back on the road :)
  • JKind777
    JKind777 Posts: 10
    Options
    Needed to read this....THANK YOU.
  • mlambrix
    mlambrix Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! and thank you for the reminders and pep talk. Your writing is excellent!!! Keep at it and all the best!!!
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    You had me at "hutz-putzed." :flowerforyou:
  • vickilm1976
    vickilm1976 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the great post. I will be looking at this a few times I think.
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I love this. Just might print it out to read when I need some inspiration. Wonderful post.
  • MrsHelenC87
    MrsHelenC87 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Needed to read this today, how inspirational! Thank you :happy:
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I think that everyone should read this post & will be putting it on my wall. Very inspiring! Keep at it, you've definitely got your attitude right! :flowerforyou:

i read this thats to Mariposa224

brilliant post! thanks for taking the time to write it
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Beautifully written. Thank you, TheFinalThird. I hope many people take the time to read this carefully.
    Best wishes on your continuing journey!
  • decreasing_me
    Options
    I really appreciate this message! Thanks for sharing. Also, I saw someone who said they are going to post this to their wall....how do you do that?? Thanks in advance for your help. I can see me needing this later and I don't want to forget :heart:
  • Starfish1125
    Starfish1125 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I mean that. I have been having a horrible time because I am continually "starting over". I don't have a ton of weight to lose (30 lbs) but it's been very hard. And I am surrounded by people who are able to start programs such as Insanity and do so well with them when I can't even finish the fitness test. :ohwell:

I need to find what works FOR ME. I can't worry about what others are doing. I have to clear my own head. This takes time...but your post was very helpful.

Thank you for taking the time to write it!
  • new_bella
    new_bella Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting....I so needed to read this. I too am starting over :) Good luck to everyone on their journey!
  • heartofviolet
    heartofviolet Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I must print this out and put it up on my wall. I am so inspired. Thank you for this.
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    I totally love this!