You can't just have one.....

Options
I made this because we all have those foods that if we eat a small piece, the rest of it will soon follow! It can be a healthy food or a junky food. For me, I can't just have 1 wheat thin, I realized this when I realized I almost ate the entire box.....oopsies.

Anyway, what about you?

Replies

• ilmb87
    ilmb87 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    ANY kind of chip. Which is why I usually don't keep any in the pantry.
  • Snatched614
    Snatched614 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I love multigran chips and salsa.. Instead of taking the whole bag out of the kitchen... ill count it out and step AWAY from the bag!
  • plzlbsbegone
    plzlbsbegone Posts: 233
    Options
    peanut butter M&M's....

I have one, I have the whole bag. Chocolate and peanut butter combined are my kryptonite!!

ETA: "SHARING" Size my @ss!
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    1 square of dark chocolate. As much as I try it never happens.
  • calculustiger
    Options
    Cereal.
  • luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I made this because we all have those foods that if we eat a small piece, the rest of it will soon follow! It can be a healthy food or a junky food. For me, I can't just have 1 wheat thin, I realized this when I realized I almost ate the entire box.....oopsies.

Anyway, what about you?

Wheat Thins and Cheetos. I truly feel that they have been calibrated in such a way that it is very hard to stop eating them if you're just sitting around with a box/bag. I've read about how the industry makes those kinds of snacks, too, and it is pretty crazy. To think that perfect makeup and crunch leads you to that zen place where you forget how much you have eaten and never get full...scary.

I love Wheat Thins and hummus. Seeing how much a portion is measured out is so disappointing, but I'll never give that combo up.
  • commanderval
    commanderval Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Cereal.

THIS!!! I just CAN'T have only one bowl of cereal, I seriously can't help myself. So I just don't buy any.
  • cals83
    cals83 Posts: 131
    Options
    Pretty much any form of junk food. Ice cream, chips, cake. I have no self control so I try to buy things in small packages.
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    gonnamakeanewaccount Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Can't have just one slice of pizza.
  • Turtle1794
    Turtle1794 Posts: 70
    Options
    Today I was like, "Wheat thins are okay, I mean, I'll only eat a few...."

I think I ate like 40....

Self control?

Did you get lost again Self Control?
  • IamUndrCnstruction
    IamUndrCnstruction Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    red.velvet.cake............somebody stop me............ So I just don't buy it.
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I can not eat just one M & M.

or
    one Mike & Ike

or
    one Cheetos

Or
    one Oreo cookie

or
    one french fry
  • colapopmusic
    Options
    My weakness is Doritos.....but I have in the last couple days stopped myself from eating anymore than two servings. It's a start :)
  • karrielynn80
    karrielynn80 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    dill pickle chips
    *and by one, i mean one bag LOL (thus i never buy the large bag ;D)
  • be_runner
    be_runner Posts: 20
    Options
    Cereal.

THIS!!! I just CAN'T have only one bowl of cereal, I seriously can't help myself. So I just don't buy any.

Ugh. This. I stopped buying box cereal years ago. Sometime as a treat I'll buy the individual serving honey but cheerios. My husband mocks me that I think cereal is a treat, but it totally is for me. I'd rather eat cereal than ice cream.
  • MIM49
    MIM49 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    ANY kind of chip. Which is why I usually don't keep any in the pantry.

^^^^^ This: fritos, cheetos, tostitos, potato chips, pretzels. A few become many. My mind says "no" while my mouth is saying "yes".
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Rice Krispie treats ...... dang, why do they have to make these stupid little snack bars?

It's okay ... the bars are so small (at least that's what I tell myself) ....... 3/4 of a box later :grumble:
  • booboo68
    booboo68 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    The new Sunkist Blends Trail Mix. Oh my, so tasty!!
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Oh god...cupcakes, cookies, chips, pretty much anything unhealthy is so hard for me to have just one of.
  • Turtle1794
    Turtle1794 Posts: 70
    Options
    Honestly, peanutbutter cups are such a weakness for me, if someone pulls one out, it's a "Now you see it, now you don't" situation. <.< >.>