Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred - Starting May 1st

Options

Replies

• willbeskliz
    willbeskliz Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm in. Started on Thursday. Now on Day 3. Its hardcore and I will get to Level 3. But not just yet!! :bigsmile:
  • PaliDNAnge
    PaliDNAnge Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 6 done! Day 7 tomorrow.

So I notice my endurance varies. I think it's part what I ate before and part what activities I did. For example, I had the best endurance yesterday, but I didn't do much at work. Today, my endurance wasn't all that great, but I was running around at work. Irritating. lol
  • saggi2u
    saggi2u Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    L2d4 done!
  • alisa1958
    alisa1958 Posts: 16
    Options
    I am in. Started today. My first day, so L1,D1 completed. I am also doing JM Ripped In 30 following the Shred. This
    gives me a good 40minute workout.
  • dolphingrl2481
    dolphingrl2481 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    yesterday I did l1 day 10. I was going to start level 2 today but ended up seeing a movie and then walking around the mall for a few hours. today was my first break in that 10 day period so I think my body needed it. tomorrow I will start level 2. im a little excited but also nervous too. I hope I can make it through the whole 20 minutes without dying lol
  • mammakat0830
    mammakat0830 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late... I'm starting May 5th (just got the DVD)... I will be doing every other day so it will take me longer than 30 days but I'm ready to get this thing started :)
  • dolphingrl2481
    Options
    L2 day one done :)
  • vickilgreshik
    vickilgreshik Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    For the poster who wanted to know how to record it: try circuit-training; it's already in the database and is farily close to the same thing.
  • PaliDNAnge
    Options
    I struggled with day 7 yesterday. I tried doing day 8 today and had to stop after the strength training part of circuit 1. Decided to take a break today, and I'll try day 8 again tomorrow.
  • animini123
    animini123 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this thread. Focusing on each day workout till now its positive for me. I started 30 DS from May 1. Today my officially 5th day ,as Sunday off, I already lost 1 lb n2 inches at waist. Wanna continue 30 day long. Keep posted friends. Posting motivated me. C u tomorrow.
  • saggi2u
    saggi2u Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    L2D6 done!! Took sunday as rest day! And its getting easier!!
  • dolphingrl2481
    Options
    L2d3 done. Made it through without dying. :smile:
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting this again.. I'm about a week late, just finished D1 today
  • LindsNW05
    LindsNW05 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Just started today, have had the DVD since last Friday, finished D1L1, never thought that would happen, I usually quit if it's too hard, but today I pushed myself and finished it!
  • princesspea234
    princesspea234 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Just finished L1D7.... I took Sunday and Monday off, but did some cardio on Sunday. I've lost 1 pound so far, but am losing inches. Jeans are looser and my tummy feels tighter.
  • Heather21222
    Options
    just finished day 6 with only one rest day. This is the longest I've stuck with an exercise program. Usually I miss a day, then 1 day becomes 2, becomes 3, and eventually every day is a rest day :( It really helps to see all of you are doing it too and getting results. Keep up the hard work
  • PaliDNAnge
    Options
    L1 D9 done! Taking tomorrow and Thursday off from this, and I'll do Day 10 Friday. I changed it up a bit today. I used 5lb weights for one set of the squat and presses and then moved back to 3lb as that was way too much for me at the moment. But I kept the 5lb weights for the dumbbell rows and chest presses.
  • Tigg1011
    Tigg1011 Posts: 146
    Options
    I started again yesterday and will definitely stick with it this time!! I am getting married in 6 months and there is no time to waste! Excited to see the results! Good luck everyone!
  • thomaseggleton
    Options
    My wife and I started Monday on L1 together. I felt terrible after the first day, but it's gotten much better in the last two days.

What's the difference between level one advanced (girl on the left) versus L2 beginner?
  • dolphingrl2481
    Options
    L2 day 5 done:smile: