Options

Replies

• weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    It does!
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    we could go out for sushi when done? Would that work? I am a whit boy so of course i will order chicken teriyaki if they have it.

may I join your teriyaki feast? and whats this heist i read about?
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    It does!

In!
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    woo hoo 40 mins left.........and its Friday....Iron man3 @ 1;50... fight tonight should be a good day
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    jdad, you know Im the best driver you have and the boss I just have a new name thats all, gotta keep myself undercover for awhile after the last heist we done. :wink:
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    jdad, you know Im the best driver you have and the boss I just have a new name thats all, gotta keep myself undercover for awhile after the last heist we done. :wink:

WHAAAA.........Last heist? I need more info. who you be?
  • jdad1
    Options
    woo hoo 40 mins left.........and its Friday....Iron man3 @ 1;50... fight tonight should be a good day

I wanna see that movie.
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options

Geez I just told you I was undercover, I cant divulge that info on here :wink:
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options

It was a sex toy store. It was all over the news...
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options

It was a sex toy store. It was all over the news...

werent you the other getaway driver?
  • lbmore33
    Options
    if sparkle is driving she can pick us all up along the way.....
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    you all have 5 minutes to be ready and youre tools prepared. I travel at lightning speed
  • goodenough13
    Options
    Hi. I see you have moved away from the original question, but I'm going to answer it anyways. I work 6p-6a in a county jail. I'm super tired right now and can't wait to hit my pillow.
  • lbmore33
    Options
    you all have 5 minutes to be ready and youre tools prepared. I travel at lightning speed

do you see my "ticker" better yet creep my pix.....only 1 scarlet speedster here young lady.........:happy:
  • jdad1
    Options
    Oh no no no, i be running this show. You all do as your told. You can drive but we got to have all the codes first, i think my other lady still be working on that. We got our dispatcher ready to call our cop and one small ladys no one will suspect to do some distracting. And one asian ninja practicing her james bond break in routine. We about to get rollin when i give the sign.

You of all people know i be the boss.
  • jdad1
    Options
    Hi. I see you have moved away from the original question, but I'm going to answer it anyways. I work 6p-6a in a county jail. I'm super tired right now and can't wait to hit my pillow.

wow, we got like 4 c/o's up in here. We could orginize an escape if one of us gets caught. lol
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I worked 11pm-7am for 15+ years for an answering service for doctors. As you can see the night shift wide awakes haven't worn off.
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    yes boss, sorry I was getting ahead of myself, you left me in charge last time I guess the power went to my head
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options

do you see my "ticker" better yet creep my pix.....only 1 scarlet speedster here young lady.........:happy:

Oh Flash its all good I dont run, I have other means of escape!!
  • jdad1
    Options
    All right, now that authoritiiiii has been established........go...go..go. Do your jobs. I's go time. Everyone in the uniform? Good, now go.