Replies

• Snikkee
    Snikkee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    thank you all again!!! :):)
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Wow! Incredible transformation! 40 lbs in 4 months that's awesome! I'm trying to get my tummy down as I still look like I'm 6 months pregnant. Ur tummy looks great and slim. U want mines to shrink like urs. My tummy and below takes awhile to lose while my upper body loses weight faster
  • Snikkee
    Options
    Wow! Incredible transformation! 40 lbs in 4 months that's awesome! I'm trying to get my tummy down as I still look like I'm 6 months pregnant. Ur tummy looks great and slim. U want mines to shrink like urs. My tummy and below takes awhile to lose while my upper body loses weight faster

yeah I lost weight in my face, boobs, belly, then legs.

It really is about how you eat, my stomach is not totally flat... I have a lot of work to do, but cutting back on sodium and unhealthy fats will help you achieve a flatter stomach.
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    Man I'd kill to have your hips.

LOL!! that is a first! my hips piss me off! lol. buying jeans is a b*tch! but I do love my perky buns now. ;)

Trust me, I'm someone who has always had her stomach 3 or 4 inches larger than her hips... big hips IMO is hawt!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    SMoking you look so good!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    You're looking SO SO good, love!!

Way to go! You can just see in your face - you have that confidence that says you have no doubt you'll reach your goals. Cheers!
  • WickedZoey
    WickedZoey Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    great work!
  • matth664
    matth664 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! That's my goal as well. I took a before picture just like you did. I can't wait until the day when I can post my photos like yours..Again great job!!!
  • Snikkee
    Options
    Thank you!!!
  • hollygparr
    hollygparr Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Well done!
  • Bioc
    Bioc Posts: 96
    Options
    Wow, you're an inspiration! Just in four months, you've dropped 40 lbs but I bet you've gained other stuff! I'm right jealous, need to tell me your secret lol, kidding. But any other advice other than clean eating? ♥
  • queenbea77
    queenbea77 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! Be proud of what you have accomplished
  • Snikkee
    Options
    Wow, you're an inspiration! Just in four months, you've dropped 40 lbs but I bet you've gained other stuff! I'm right jealous, need to tell me your secret lol, kidding. But any other advice other than clean eating? ♥

Stay committed and consistent, do not let excuses get in your way, eat clean, and work out hard.
  • teniebop1
    teniebop1 Posts: 1
    Options
    wow well done hunni x:smile:
  • Snikkee
    Options
    thank you all yet again for the wonderful compliments!!! loving it!!!! :):)
  • JHoelck0928
    JHoelck0928 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Can I have some of your hips?? lol You have a beautiful body shape!!! and congratulations!!
  • Snikkee
    Options
    Can I have some of your hips?? lol You have a beautiful body shape!!! and congratulations!!

YES!! take my hips! please! lol. thank you!I still have a long way to go!
  • DorothyParkerDreamer
    DorothyParkerDreamer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Very inspired by you.
  • Snikkee
    Options
    Thanks Dorothy!
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great transformation, congrats on your progress!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!