All the best to everyone!

Rachael
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    sorry double post
  • dmcgee
    dmcgee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Count me in...CW 214, October 16th goal 190. Have a daughter getting married then down in Destin, FL
    Thanks for the invite!
  • ljc1057
    ljc1057 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too. I haven't lost any weight yet. So, I'll post next week.
  • shelsab
    shelsab Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am in!! Sounds like a ton of fun! And the more motivation the more we can all do better! Good luck everyone!

SW: 188
    CW: 182.2
    GW: 130
  • christina_255
    Options
    Okay I think I finally got it and trying to add everyone as they come on board. If I have missed you or your info is wrong please tell me. We have so many people that for now I have had to put everyone into 2 charts or it will all look smashed. Right now the chart looks really weird because they have nothing to connect to. lol But on Friday, everyone will give me their 1st weigh in and it will all start coming together. Please let me know if yall have any suggestions on changes. Next to everyone's name it shows your goal weight and on the right side of the graph is your starting weight with the grp.

Looking forward to everyone's weigh in on friday!

WeightChartPic-2.png

WeightChartPic2.png
  • sbear867
    sbear867 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    That looks GREAT!!!
  • EmmaCusted
    EmmaCusted Posts: 12
    Options
    awwesomeee!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: :tongue:
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I love it, Christina. You put so much work into it. Thank you very much.

Can't wait for next friday to see how great we all will have done. =^_^=
  • LaurenH2010
    Options
    I want to join too! My husband comes back for a little bit next week and it's harder for me to eat right when he's here so I could really use this push. My current weigh in was planned for thursday so friday should be easy :)

Current/Starting weight: 215 :(
    Goal weight: 145

Good luck to you and we are here to help give you that push. You can do this no problem :happy:
  • healthysnee
    Options
    Just saw your challenge message and would like to join, but first, THANK YOU, this is a terrific idea and your timing couldn't be better! Starting now gives me a chance to develop good habits that will help me maintain my goal weight through Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and my birthday 6 weeks later - all in the fall and dead of winter, which are comfort food seasons. And I'm a big fan of comfort food.

Starting weight on Friday, 16 July: 140
    Current weight as of Friday, 23 July: 138
    Goal weight (by Halloween): 110
  • Planenora
    Planenora Posts: 7
    Options
    I'd love to join. I need to be accountable. Current weight is 174.5, would love to weigh 160.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    I love it Christina and I am just going to weigh in on Friday's now instead of Monday so that way I can be right on target with the group I still have to weigh on Mon for my other group but I wont record it here til my weigh in Fri as well that way I stay honest the entire time!!
  • vencellia
    vencellia Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    AWESOME !!! LOOKS GOOD!!!!
  • nikiswimr
    nikiswimr Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job Christina!!!
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    THat's an awesome chart Christina!! Thank you!!!
  • christina_255
    Options
    Aww Im so excited and glad everyone loves it! I will work on getting the new ppl added and they will all show up on Fridays chart. I will also try to think of things to help motivate and challenge ppl week to week.

Christina
  • jaci232
    jaci232 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    love the chart!!!!!! not sure if my starting weight is correct, but it is 159 as of last friday! (it looks like 155 on the chart)
    thanks christina!
  • ladybugg03
    Options
    I would love to join if it's not too late.

My SW (Sept '09): 295.8
    My CW (July '10): 221.4
    My GW: 160