anyone keep your boobs after losing lbs

Options
Im going to keep mine. Can't get any smaller than an A cup lol. All my friends that have lost weight say they lost their boobs but I don't have to worry about that. Did anyones actually get bigger? I've heard of that happening

Replies

• oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    I swear mine got bigger but I think its only because my stomach got smaller lol
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    For a while, I was losing from my ribcage but not my boobs, so I went up a couple cup sizes (as it's the difference between the two that makes the cup size change) but now that I'm down to a 28 band and ribcage measurement and there's no fat left and it won't get smaller, I have finally dropped a cup size too. It just took longer. I went from 32G to to 30H and now I'm in a 28G or 28FF depending on brand. So hopefully I'll drop another cup or two and end up a 28DDD or F.
  • rachaelr22
    rachaelr22 Posts: 32
    Options
    For a while, I was losing from my ribcage but not my boobs, so I went up a couple cup sizes (as it's the difference between the two that makes the cup size change) but now that I'm down to a 28 band and ribcage measurement and there's no fat left and it won't get smaller, I have finally dropped a cup size too. It just took longer. I went from 32G to to 30H and now I'm in a 28G or 28FF depending on brand. So hopefully I'll drop another cup or two and end up a 28DDD or F.
    wow can I have some lol
  • FussBucket
    FussBucket Posts: 29
    Options
    I lose weight there... FIRST. Its not bad, but it has made for a healthy collection of different sized bras....
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    wow can I have some lol

They're not as big as they sound from the cup size! My ribcage measures 28 inches and my chest is just under 36 inches. Really not crazy big at all, just compared to my frame.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I swear mine got bigger but I think its only because my stomach got smaller lol

Lhukvvb.jpg
  • tmaree2
    tmaree2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have been wearing the same cup size (DD or F) dependent on brand since I was a teenager. the only time they have changed was when I was pregnant. My weight has fluctuate a lot in all those years and they still stay the same. I am hoping this time round they might change to a smaller size, what with getting old n all we all know what gravity does hahahaha
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I think mine are just drooping deflated balloons now! sigh!

Dropped 8 sizes in my band, but only went from a G to an E
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    I wish.

I have lost over 110 pounds and have went from a 42/44 F to a 34 C
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Ugh I never had any...the little I did have, evaporated. Lucky I'll be a D cup in...three months :laugh:

Edit: I was going to be zealous and go for a DD, but apparently it would overpower 98 pounds and give me back problems...oh well, can't have it all.
  • lightdiva1
    lightdiva1 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I started at a 44 DD and after losing 47 pounds I am a 40G. (If we go by just D's I think that's from a DD to a DDDD) I am hoping once I am at my goal weight, (113 more to go) I am hoping to fit into a 36 DD.

Last time I was at a healthy weight I was 14ish. I was 138 pounds, and wore a C or a D. I have had two children, and am not expecting miracles here.
  • brittanyellenrae
    brittanyellenrae Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    First thing to go. Now they're all sad. From a C/D to a B. But my band size is still the same. I have a larger rib cage I think. My bras fit nicer though. Bit annoying trying to find a 38B though, 38's all seem to start at a C. :( When I'm working after uni and have money I definitely want an augmentation. Not any bigger, just to give them a bit of perkiness again.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I still have boobs but they aren't as perky anymore but I'm not a teenager and had two kids so what can I expect?
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    At my (now) goal weight, 20 years ago, I was a 36D or DD. I am 24 lbs from goal now and my newest bra is back to the same. So my band size changes as I lose, yes, but they have always been there and I don't expect them to get any amount of significantly smaller. Even if they shrink a bit, they aren't going to disappear. So yes, 92 lbs along, I can safely say, I am keeping them.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Raises hand. Kept most. :grumble:
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Some people lose weight there first. I'm not one of them. Sounds like your body doesn't store fat there, so you probably won't lose much there. It completely depends on where your body stores fat. I was a 34D at 164lbs and I'm a 34D at 139 lbs.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Nah, it did not work that way for me. I started out as a 44DDD and now I am swimming in a 40DD. I will probably have to invest in a d or c cup. Realistically speaking by the time I lose all of my weight I will be a B cup.
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    <
    Yes
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Went from a 40DD to a 34D. Yep mine are almost gone. Love it because my tops fit soooooo much nicer now. I have that nice little roundness in the shape at the top when my bra is on.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    My boobs are still here. :drinker: