Pics or it didn't happen.
  • Coffeeholic8
    Coffeeholic8 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Thankfully no. :tongue:
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Happily I only went down 2 band sizes. I love my DD's!
  • swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Boobies gone :(
  • jessicae1aine
    jessicae1aine Posts: 885
    Options
    The idea of them getting bigger is all in the math, actually.

Volume (cup) wise, a 40A=38B=36C=34D=32DD, etc.

The letter is all relative to the band, and not significant in any other way.
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Im going to keep mine. Can't get any smaller than an A cup lol. All my friends that have lost weight say they lost their boobs but I don't have to worry about that. Did anyones actually get bigger? I've heard of that happening

Same here - well I'm a band-aid size, even when I was pregnant so mine aren't doing anything. LOL :blushing:
  • MsMo4DE
    MsMo4DE Posts: 62
    Options
    I've always went with my own natural body. they go up and down with me. LOL! at my smallest they're a small D at my largest they're a large DD. I'm 42 now, so am considering augmentation in the next couple of years, but not planning on losing cup size. My husband would really not like that. LOL!
  • victoriannsays
    victoriannsays Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    im still a c cup but my boobs are def smaller than before.
  • Roshellexo
    Roshellexo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I've lost nearly 2 stone and still kept the 36D's. They just look nicer and perkier! :)
  • Emily_20x
    Emily_20x Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Mine havr shrunk from a 36D to a 34C but I think they look perkier now xD
  • HotrodsGirl0107
    HotrodsGirl0107 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I have gone from a 40-42D down to a 32C (which for some reason in my area is a hard to find size). Usually I have to go with a 34C they are just a little loose around the band. Oh and I shop at thrift shops and outlets which might be the problem but I refuse to pay over 15 dollars for a bra and that is pushing it.
  • teehee1211
    teehee1211 Posts: 39
    Options
    I've lost some, but the boobs I have now seem larger in proportion to my body even though they're technically smaller.

You know what they say, boobs on a big girl are like abs on a skinny guy....
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I have definitely lost a lot in my chest--about 7", but I have also lost about 8" in the band. So, my boobs are much, much smaller than they were, but in proportion to the rest of my body, they still look kind of big. I'm currently in a 34G & I don't expect my cup size to go down significantly as I lose the next 20-30 lbs, because my band size is also getting smaller. In general, I like have a bigger chest. The only downside is buying clothes. I was shopping for dresses to wear to a wedding yesterday & it's irritating to be able to fit into a size 8 dress, but not be able to zip it up because of my chest size.
  • harric88
    harric88 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I was always underweight at the age it mattered so never really had much to start with anyway (always below my ideal BMI) that's the first place I notice my weight loss BAH!!! I wish I could just lose it everywhere else and keep it on my chest grrr :)
  • lovemitch125
    lovemitch125 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    37 lbs gone. I started at a 38DD. I don't what I am now but I am a 34 if not smaller and none of my bras fit! I'll be checking in a few weeks. I would guess a 34C.
  • AuntieKT
    AuntieKT Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Haven't read everyone's responses, but in response to the original question: no I haven't kept mine and I could not be happier about it! As someone who has had to deal with having big breasts my whole life. I am elated to finally be a more normal size where I can buy cute bras with small straps and not have my chest hurt when I work out! Hasta la Vista ladies!
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Having had small ones when a healthy weight, a B was pushing it, I was disgusted to find when morbidly obese, whilst I obviously had more, it actually worked out at roughly a 46aaaaaaa. The usual thing of adding 4/5" to the rib measurement just reinforced the feelings I had when putting on a top that fitted my tummy, but collapsed into the gap where everybody else seems to have breasts.

I'm going to be left with loose skin, but to have proportionally small breasts is actually quite appealing; at least when you're slim all over, there's not so much of a feeling that half of you is missing; you're simply a slimmer build.
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    No, thank goodness!!! I went from a 38-40DDD to a 34B.

I'm ecstatic!!!!
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Haven't read everyone's responses, but in response to the original question: no I haven't kept mine and I could not be happier about it! As someone who has had to deal with having big breasts my whole life. I am elated to finally be a more normal size where I can buy cute bras with small straps and not have my chest hurt when I work out! Hasta la Vista ladies!

That's fantastic. I know exactly how good that feels. Congratulations!!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    33lbs so far, the cup hasn't moved one bit. I'm hoping I lose some.