Weight Loss Challenge- Join us!

Options

Replies

• cdsledge09
    cdsledge09 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    My weight for this weeks is 182.8. I was supposed to enter it yesterday and forgot. :blushing: Now I'm off to do my Wii Fit workout. Have a great week everyone. :flowerforyou:
  • trendely87
    trendely87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great job on the chart I can't wait until friday.
  • cdsledge09
    cdsledge09 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Aww Im so excited and glad everyone loves it! I will work on getting the new ppl added and they will all show up on Fridays chart. I will also try to think of things to help motivate and challenge ppl week to week.

Christina

Where is the chart? Ok.. so I'm a bonehead. I found the chart and great job putting it together. I can't wait to get started. I posted my current weight on the boards and its in my signature line. . :happy:
  • Rachael
    Rachael Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Great chart, Christina! Thanks for putting it together. I'm looking forward to next Friday and seeing everyone's line go down (and I'm just looking forward to it being next Friday!)
  • Sbozek123
    Sbozek123 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'd also like to join as well! I usually weigh in on Mondays with girlfriends from home, but can do a Friday weigh in too!

SW - 226.5 (March 2010)
    CW - 203.5 (July 2010)
    GW - 175 (by December 2010)
  • christina_255
    Options
    Great chart, Christina! Thanks for putting it together. I'm looking forward to next Friday and seeing everyone's line go down (and I'm just looking forward to it being next Friday!)

I know! I wish it was friday already! Im ready to see the lines drop lower and lower!
  • LoriT129
    LoriT129 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Awww..I'd love to join! Is it too late?

SW - 245
    CW - 235
    GW - 150-160
  • Littlec007
    Options
    I would love to join! Had a baby 5 months ago and finding it very hard to lose the weight!!!!!

SW-172
    CW-167
    GW-145
  • lalouli
    lalouli Posts: 41
    Options
    Sounds like a great plan! I'd love to join.

SW: 150
    CW:147
    GW: 135
  • christina_255
    Options
    of course yall can! I will add yall to the charts on friday! just let me know your new weight each friday
  • bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I want to join too :)
    SW: 167
    CW: 166
    GW: 140-135
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Great job it looks really nice thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to do this, I am sure that it took a lot of time and effort on your part. I am looking forward to this Friday. Have a Great Week Everyone!
  • areid074
    areid074 Posts: 4
    Options
    I would love to join. I need the motivation and challenge.

CW-201
    GW-150
  • rosylove
    rosylove Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi Christina,
    I hope I'm not too late, one of my friends on MFP invite me to join this group (Galathea), I thought itrs a good idea since I've started the support here has been of the chart, so I need the extra motivation. I usually weight myself on Saturdays every two weeks, hope thats not a problem.

I started this site a month ago at 235 lbs
    My current weight is 232 ( I know, I am not loosing it fast enough)
    My goal weight is 150 which is a long way to go, but I know i'll get there eventually)
  • gchick64
    gchick64 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    the chart looks great! thanks for all your hard work :)
  • LaurenH2010
    Options
    Hey just wanted to say the chart looks great and thank you SO much for putting in so much effort :happy: can't wait to see the progress
  • pchristie
    pchristie Posts: 38
    Options
    Great job on the chart, Christina! This visual will be a great motivator. Thanks so much.
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great weekend! I'm really liking the idea of Friday weigh-ins..good luck everyone :happy:

...and Christina, I have to agree with everyone else in saying the chart looks amazing! Thanks girl!
  • christina_255
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great weekend! I'm really liking the idea of Friday weigh-ins..good luck everyone :happy:

...and Christina, I have to agree with everyone else in saying the chart looks amazing! Thanks girl!

Thanks everyone! Cant wait to add new weights in on friday!
  • houseofCs
    houseofCs Posts: 18
    Options
    Great chart Christina!