Fernanda Suicide (my Desktop)
    Sash Suicide
    Squeak Suicide
    Katie Shackoff
    Tricia Helfer
    Kandyse McClure
    Agam Darshi
    Emily Rose

OK I'll stop. I could prob list 500 people hotter than Miley.

No to Miley.
  • sawyermark
    sawyermark Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    After watching a couple 1000 episodes of Hanna Montanna while my 11 year old daughter was younger, I don't really like hearing people dog on Miley. Plus you wouldn't want the wrath of a 11 year old on you. Trust me.
  • motown13
    motown13 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    After watching a couple 1000 episodes of Hanna Montanna while my 11 year old daughter was younger, I don't really like hearing people dog on Miley. Plus you wouldn't want the wrath of a 11 year old on you. Trust me.

I have 11 year old twin daughters.... I can handle it. Plus I make it a point of teaching my kids that she's a poor role model. Plus, I don't think she's even attractive.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Maxims gone downhill. Shoulda been Mila.

maxim_mila_kunis_00.jpg
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Yay Mila Pictures
    mila-kunis-jgjY.jpg
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Yay Mila Pictures
    mila-kunis-jgjY.jpg

87223d1321847583-mila-kunis-mila-kunis-images.jpg

nzknm0.gif
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Mila Kunis is attractive.. yes

Miley though does her own thing, and doesn't care what anyone else thinks. She has her look and she owns it. That's even more sexy imo.
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    admittedly I am not the geographic for that magazine, but I love gorgeous women of all ages. Miley Cyrus wouldn't crack my top 500 if she was naked and asking me to sleep with her. Give me Diane lane, Selma Hayek, Jennifer Anniston, Mila Kunis..... and about 495 more before Miley Cyrus.... LOL.

name the other 495 please..

OVzRyB0.gif

lmao! i think my neighbors heard me laughing at this one!
  • sweetiecorn
    sweetiecorn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    CHER LLOYD . . . . shes my guilty pleasure.

She is hot!! And that damned "want you back" song is so catchy, she's practically the new Ke$ha (who's also my guilty pleasure lol)

I'm assuming you're both stateside? I feel like we are all breathing a sigh of relief that she never made it here.
  • sawyermark
    Options

I have 11 year old twin daughters.... I can handle it. Plus I make it a point of teaching my kids that she's a poor role model. Plus, I don't think she's even attractive.
    Is making posts insulting the way a person looks the way you show how to be a good role model? =P
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options

She is hot!! And that damned "want you back" song is so catchy, she's practically the new Ke$ha (who's also my guilty pleasure lol)

I'm assuming you're both stateside? I feel like we are all breathing a sigh of relief that she never made it here.

noooo Im from the UK, I never watched X factor either, I do get bullied by my work mates for my love of Cher Lloyd (In all fairness, they have every right to lol)
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options

noooo Im from the UK, I never watched X factor either, I do get bullied by my work mates for my love of Cher Lloyd (In all fairness, they have every right to lol)

i'm in canada and i love her music and add jessie j to it. i love the accent plus there very pretty
  • motown13
    Options

Is making posts insulting the way a person looks the way you show how to be a good role model? =P

I don't see it as a bit insulting...

A. I have 11 year old twin girls

B. I wouldn't want my kids to do what Miley Cyrus has done

C. I don't find her the least bit attractive, that doesn't mean some people don't think she's attractive. But IMO, even on her best day, she shouldn't be anywhere on that list.

What's wrong with that?
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    She's not ugly, but #1 material she ain't.
  • sawyermark
    Options
    Miley Cyrus wouldn't crack my top 500 if she was naked and asking me to sleep with her.
    I don't know, I'd think most women would find that insulting. How would you feel if someone said it about one of your girls when they got older...
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I always liked Laura better myself, but I think that's just because Jackie's voice on "That 70's Show" was atrocious.
    Laura+Prepon+picture+15.jpg
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    AngelicxAnnihilation Posts: 336 Member
    Options

Except Cher can actually sing :P She's awesome
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I found when I stopped paying attention to the fantasy of celebrities, I began to focus on what's important. Real people. With real jobs, lives, ambitions, etc (versus celebrities who's whole life seems to be projecting an image, selling you something through sexual innuendo). That's important. Not some pointless HOT list in a magazine dry teasing pre-teens, barely legal teenaged boys with wannabe sexual imagery.

Sheesh.
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    CRAP....this makes me feel extremely old!
  • motown13
    Options
    Miley Cyrus wouldn't crack my top 500 if she was naked and asking me to sleep with her.
    I don't know, I'd think most women would find that insulting. How would you feel if someone said it about one of your girls when they got older...

I would say, to each their own.