Photos Day 1, Day 27, & Day 57. 26 Pounds Lost

teamryan90
teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
Below is my results so far thanks to P90X. As of today I have 27 days left of the 90 day program. I have became so happy with my results in the first two months that I have recently become a Coach for P90X and Team Beachbody. I never was a believer until I tried it.

24kxdts.jpg

Replies

• MaraPN
    MaraPN Posts: 66 Member
    wow what a difference!! congrats and keep it up!!
  • meredithgomez
    meredithgomez Posts: 33 Member
    Wooow, looking good!! :) Congrats!
  • Well done you look fab x
  • Muchmoretogive
    Muchmoretogive Posts: 73 Member
    wow thats amazing!!! Keep it up look great
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    you look fantastic ,well done :)
  • lolly_brad
    lolly_brad Posts: 4
    Wow you look great x
  • audra0831
    audra0831 Posts: 244
    You look absolutely amazing! Way to go!!!!
  • teamryan90
    Thanks everyone for the positive comments. Keeps me motivated to keep going strong the last 27 days. :smile:
  • grrupp
    grrupp Posts: 159 Member
    Wow fantastic job!! I may need to look into the p90x videos.
  • Josephina57
    Josephina57 Posts: 170 Member
    Awesome.
  • teamryan90
    Thanks.
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Good job! You look amazing!!
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Hubba, Hubba! Great changes. Congrats on looking and feeling your best!
  • dirtyd89
    dirtyd89 Posts: 170
    What did you do to lose the loose skin if you had any at all?
  • sheyennelilly
    sheyennelilly Posts: 122 Member
    You've got to be kidding me! Fifty-seven days and you did THAT? That is amazing!
  • Congrats! what a difference may god bless you!
  • teamryan90
    What did you do to lose the loose skin if you had any at all?

I did not have much skin. My stomach and face reminded me of like being swollen probably from all the soda and fast food crap I ate almost every day. I quit drinking pop and fast food. I changed my eating habits. During the 57 days I only went to the bar/tavern 2 times but I drank low calorie beer. I used to go out for drinks every Friday night.
  • teamryan90
    Wow fantastic job!! I may need to look into the p90x videos.

If you decide to let me know. I have a few pointers and tips that helped me out a lot. I also became a coach recently so I can help others achieve their goals as I have done.
  • teamryan90
    You've got to be kidding me! Fifty-seven days and you did THAT? That is amazing!

Thanks. 57 days of commitment was all that took. I have a great group of motivators who I am accountable for. Today I just completed day 63. I reached my weight goal and my new goal is to tone up and make another big difference for my day 90 picture.
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Congrats you look great. I'm starting phase 2 tomorrow.
    I'm having good results but not ao awesome like yours. I haven't followed a healthy diet but I'm still happy cause lost some inches already.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    I think you just motivated my husband to join this site and get into the P90X that I've been using. Thank you and FANTASTIC job! Bravo!
  • sugarandspice27
    sugarandspice27 Posts: 521 Member
    Holy moly, you look like a completely different man and a much younger, fitter one at that! Your love handles are going bye bye.
  • JasmineOravec
    JasmineOravec Posts: 88 Member
    Way to go, Mr. Inspiring! (Friending you so I can see your progress and advice)
  • Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
  • teamryan90
    Congrats you look great. I'm starting phase 2 tomorrow.
    I'm having good results but not ao awesome like yours. I haven't followed a healthy diet but I'm still happy cause lost some inches already.

Awesome job on starting phase 2. A healthy diet is also huge in helping getting results. I quit drinking all soda and replaced with coffee when I need some caffeine. I also quit eating processed foods and fast food. The strange thing is that I do not even crave it anymore. Great job on losing some inches. Keep bringing it!!!!!
  • your before and after pictures look like "father and son" pics.
    You look 20 years younger!
  • teamryan90
    I think you just motivated my husband to join this site and get into the P90X that I've been using. Thank you and FANTASTIC job! Bravo!

I am glad he may be joining you on P90X. It is a great program if you commit yourself. Eating healthy is also just as important to show postive results. Keep bringing it.
  • Inittolozeit
    Inittolozeit Posts: 116 Member
    It's like the incredible shrinking man!!!! ;) great job!
  • teamryan90
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Thanks. It has been a fun journey. 26 more days until I post my 90 day pictures. I hope I have even more noticeablechanges. Then its onto Insanity for 60 days.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    crazy awesome results!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!