My Success

Options
2»

Replies

• DaveyGravy
    DaveyGravy Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Wish I was a 32" jeans, ive lost 120lbs and gone from 48" to 36" jeans, I guess everyone is different but i'd love to buy some 32s!
  • MrsBling
    MrsBling Posts: 28
    Options
    Congratulations! Very inspiring.
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    : don't be ashamed of your scars at al!! .

Can't agree stongly enough on this comment

Aid :O)
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Hello my friends. I know I have shared my success with yall in the past (losing almost 75 pounds, getting my bench press up to 220, fitting back into my army uniform, etc), but i wanted to share this to... At my heavest I wore size 48 pants and a triple x shirts. I now wear a size 32 jean and large shirts (prob could wear a medium but I like large). My biceps are bigger and I have abs (if i wasn't so embarresed of the combat scars on my belly I might even show a pic of my abs). I could not have done any of this with out God, my family and my dear MFP friends. Thank you so very much. I am so proud of you all and love you dearly. :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
    God Bless!
    Ed

Never be ashamed of combat scars...thanks for serving our country! We need more men like you that have their faith in the right perspective.
  • robbienjill
    robbienjill Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Combat scars are nothing to be embarrased about. We wanna see the ab's!!!!!! lol. Anyway, thanks for all that you do to stay motivated for yourself and for us!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!