Anyone in S.E. Mass

Options
2»

Replies

• banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    I want to see Plymouth Rock though!! LOL! Remember, history nerd here!!! Is it really not worth visiting?? Is it not nearby? LOL! I know a little about Mass but not a lot!

well there is a nice beach and the ROCK lol.OOO and salt water taffy!! lol and gift shops...and the may flower if I remember correctly LOL...been awhile since I was there...its not far from me....I'll take you ...dont' listen to that Banksie...he's friends w/ an evil elf....born out of you know what!!! lmbo.....we love you banks!
    hugs!
    ali
    [/quote]

Aww come on!!! Plantation is cool, but All of that other stuff is like 1/2 an hour's worth of stuff. Much better off going into Boston, seeing the Museum of Science, Fine Arts, and Going to see the Constitution, and ....(wait for it).... Fanual Hall! Plus, Boston has way more cool bars! And you don't have to fight Rt 3 Cape traffic either (if you come in from the west or north that is!) :tongue:

What's the name of the Restaurant in Plymouth that overlooks Plymouth rock and the Bay? I forget, but I ate there once.
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Yea, if you want to get loaded in Boston, just go around Fanuel Hall.....lots of bars.
    Not that I know or anything :drinker:
    The other stuff is about a half hours of fun.
    Salt water taffy is good though...
    When you come go to Boston, I recommend "gasp" going to a Boston sporting event of some sort
    (I can't believe I just said that)
    Even if youre a Yankees fan, seeing the bruins, celtics or even the dang red sux are a fun time.
    Now excuse me :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • adore217
    adore217 Posts: 33
    Options
    Im in Worcester..... sigh :yawn: :ohwell:

I just got back from Worcester. Beautiful area... i live in Florida but i visit often. I have family in shrewsbury and millbury as well.
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Im in Worcester..... sigh :yawn: :ohwell:

I just got back from Worcester. Beautiful area... i live in Florida but i visit often. I have family in shrewsbury and millbury as well.

Worcester has its nice areas, fortunately I live in one of them.
    Ive only been there a little over a year so far.
    Shrewsbury is alright too.