Scotland/UK People?

Options

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK but living in Scotland now.

???? Scotland IS in the UK
  • katiemorg90
    Options
    Hiii,

im from the UK, just starting my weight loss journey feel free to add :)

Katie :)
  • ravey12
    ravey12 Posts: 1
    Options
    Manchester lets get shredded :) !!!
  • amandatiffany90
    Options
    I'm thinking that I am the furthest South, in Bristol. However I did live in Aberdeen for nearly 5 years. Good luck to everyone. It would be great to add up figures in a month or so to see now much less weight is pushing down on the UK.

I'm south too! London! :)

It's so nice to see so many other UK'ers on here! Hurrah! It's nice to sneak a peek at your diaries because we shop at similar stores.
  • mrscoops79
    mrscoops79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am in London. Started on here yesterday.

Well done of the great weight loss so far, I did 30DS previously- it's a great work out isnt it! Just wait for level 3-ouch!

I am here to lose some weight I put on slowly after my wedding 10 months ago. I need lots of friends and motivation to keep me going though so feel free to add me (and others feel free too!)
  • gillporteous
    Options
    Hey everyone.

I'm gill I live in edinburgh! Used to use this but really lost my way. Hoping to get back into it now.

Add me xx
  • smuu1991
    smuu1991 Posts: 5
    Options
    birmingham girl here :)
    been on mfp just under 2 months but cant keep motivated!
    love the support you can get from here,
    feel free to add :)
  • fairywings81
    fairywings81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey Im in Fife, have a LOT of weight to use. Joined MFP long time ago but never actively used it - on it now though and on a mission to shed some of the beef!
    Feel free to add :)
  • Gillianleighmc
    Options
    I'm from the US but now call Scotland my home. I live in Livingston and would love some Buddies from Scotland! :)
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Livingston here and on MFP since October 2012.

Hope you are all "smashin this up"....lol
  • heatherfrew
    heatherfrew Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from Glasgow, been on MFP for a while but only started properly logging again a couple of months ago. Back in the swing of it now, I love being able to keep track of everything I eat. I think I only really have about 5 more lbs to go but they are always the hardest :tongue: :smile:
  • uncletitch
    uncletitch Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi I'm from ayrshire. only downloaded the app a couple of days ago this is my first time on the website. Was actually down at a decent weight a few yrs ago so I know I can do it. Just need to get off my backside and do it again.

Alan
  • nicolecassandra
    Options
    I'm from Cardiff. I'm welsh :) Just started this today, and so far so good :) I love seeing people who are motivated to get and keep in shape :)
  • sarahf3092
    sarahf3092 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm from good old Aberdeen :)

Feel free to add!
  • lady_in_weighting
    lady_in_weighting Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Im from aberdeen :)

Ive been trying to gain weight and finally gained 1 stone.

Rachael x
  • julesy_b
    julesy_b Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    bonnie scotland ;-)
  • aprilcherryblossom
    aprilcherryblossom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm from Scotland (: I live in the Scottish Borders.

I'm trying to lose a lot of weight. So far I'm 11lbs down.

Feel free to add me. It's always nice to have some support!
  • chandy2809
    chandy2809 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Im in the UK - Portsmouth - couldnt get that much further away from you haha! anyway - ADD me anyone - be nice to speak and have motivation from UK'ers :-)

Have lost 2 stone on SlimmingWorld but due to medication im taking a break and using this as it is more structured and im enjoying it!

Weigh in is in two weeks (doing it monthly!)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in England. I'm in East Sussex but originally from North Yorks. I've lost 60lbs since my daughter (my 2nd) was 8 weeks old and she'll be 2 this Sunday!

I'd like to lose another 5-10lbs and just tone up more. I exercise a lot and eat around 1500 calories a day.
  • anitasingh1529
    Options
    Hi, I'm from London, Been on here and trying to get in shape for my wedding. I need to loose at least another stone by August!