Foods you think are gross that others love?

Options

Replies

• goofylove89
    goofylove89 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    ONIONS----smell like Body Odor, who want to eat that!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Even though this isn't a food I thought I'd add it. V8 Tomato Juice. The smell alone is gross enough, but the taste is even worse.

Eewww yeah I agree with that. For liquid "beverages" I would also need to add beer and wine to my list.
  • chileheadmike
    chileheadmike Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Ketchup, yuck.

Sriracha, there are much better hot sauces out there. This stuff just doesn't taste good.

Sweets, any kind. Cookies, cake, ice cream, candy. I have an anti-sweet tooth.
  • ellejay1214
    ellejay1214 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Bacon

I have been mocked and ridiculed for hating my bacon my whole life.... BUT, everyone always wants to sit next to me at a restaurant, because they know I will give them my bacon!

Seriously! Bacon literally makes me sick to my stomach... even just the smell of it. And people are downright mean when you say you don't like bacon!
  • Kickinkim418
    Kickinkim418 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    anchovies.....yuck!
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Raw Oysters. Dude ...
  • k_saenz
    k_saenz Posts: 126
    Options
    Bacon, mayo, anchovies, ketchup, rocky road ice cream
  • Missyb322
    Missyb322 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    oysters, catfish, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, asparagus, mushrooms, hummus, clams, liver....I really could go on and on...
  • ApocalypticFae
    ApocalypticFae Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Coconut water. Whipped cream.
  • heywithers
    heywithers Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Am I the only person here who eats foods even if i don't like the way the taste simply because it's healthy? lol unsweetend plain greek yogurt makes me gag when i eat it but i buy it anyway! i also hate whole grain bread, pears, skim milk, healthy cereals, turkey/soy burgers but i still force em down
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: i don't like whole boiled okra, too much slim!
  • confetti_blind
    confetti_blind Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Chinese food yuk guk guk muk always so oily nd stinky

PS: to all the people who don't like nutella, peanut butter, chocolate nd cheesecake, please send your foods to me nd i will take care of them for you ;p
  • snowmoon13
    snowmoon13 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Milk!!!
  • LeeshLove
    LeeshLove Posts: 197
    Options
    Nutella - that stuff just gross me out!
    White chocolate - in my opinion does not even deserve a name "chocolate"
    Ginger- okay, so this is more of an ingredient but still gross.
    Okra- I don't care how it's cooked, I don't want anything to do with that.
    Grits - where I live it's almost a sin to dislike grits, but talk about making me gag :sick:
  • Exqitblkprl
    Exqitblkprl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I don't care for liver...love the smell of liver and onions cooking but can NOT eat it. Lima bean, wax bean, beets, tofu, milk!
  • tasharosemurphy
    Options
    Doritos, my husband loves them and i can't stand them. and any kind of organ meats (ie liver, gizzards, etc) and can veggies, they just loose all texture and taste awful.
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    this meat my omi gets it looks like you made clear jello, threw in meats chunks then sliced it like bologna
    liver and onions(ill eat liverwurst on crackers)
    gizzards
    soup beans(some dish my papaw likes and it smells just awful)

i really cant think of anything else i eat alot
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Am I the only person here who eats foods even if i don't like the way the taste simply because it's healthy? lol unsweetend plain greek yogurt makes me gag when i eat it but i buy it anyway! i also hate whole grain bread, pears, skim milk, healthy cereals, turkey/soy burgers but i still force em down

Are there no other foods that would provide the same benefits that you enjoy?
  • tasharosemurphy
    Options

I'm one of those people who actually starts to like the healthy stuff after awhile. kombucha tea, smells like vinegar and is alittle fizzy.... but its really good for you. I've gotten to where i will drink the most awful looking one( has green algae so it looks like "swap water" says my husband) i cant stand the ones that are suppose to taste better now :tongue:
  • chelseasunrise
    Options
    Olives :|