How many had kids that were "accidents"?

Options

Replies

• TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    2 out of 3.

1st one was a 'gift', second was planned, third was determined to be be born no matter what her father and I did to prevent aside from abstinence. It became clear (after having a child every 21mths no matter what) that I was a baby factory and so with the birth of the last one, I put a stop to that with some medical intervention!
  • neacail
    neacail Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I actually owe my very existence to Bacardi.

lol! My #1 son (who is almost 20) owes his existence to Jose Cuervo. My #2 son (who is almost 5) owes his existence Johnnie Walker Blue.
  • Tebbspcad
    Tebbspcad Posts: 233
    Options
    Only my 3rd child was planned, my first two were happy accidents. I wouldn't have had it any other way :happy:
  • aljeca
    aljeca Posts: 83
    Options
    better question, how many have kids that were "accidents" or "surprises" as in the woman planned the baby without the fathers knowledge..... One person admitted to this on this thread already!

eta: I was a "surprise" or "Accident" or whatever you want to call it too... IUD baby!
  • reztib
    reztib Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My wife and I always wanted two kids but the second one came earlier than we would have liked. Although considering they are 16 months apart in age they play really well together and have a close bond. It was pretty hard the first 3 years but they are really great together and MOSTLY treat each other really well. Both are daughters and having little girls has been loads of fun. I am very happy with how our lives have played out even if there were some bumps in the road.
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    better question, how many have kids that were "accidents" or "surprises" as in the woman planned the baby without the fathers knowledge..... One person admitted to this on this thread already!

I AM one of those... (As in my mom did this)

That didn't work out so well for my mom. Or me. But hey, I'm here, so that's groovy.

*Edited for clarity
  • kiesha22001
    kiesha22001 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My daughter was a surprise. The doctor said I couldn't have kids. I guess he was wrong. My second (son) was planned.
  • sissypunks
    sissypunks Posts: 92
    Options
    We have 4 beautiful girls who decided they were going to be in the 1% because i was on birth control the whole time lol 12yr old twins 5and 3 . And i am Very glad they r here cause my hubby lost 1 at 5 days (Left side of his heart never developed) so we wanted them but he was afraid at the same time all 4 r healthy !
  • chileheadmike
    chileheadmike Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Our oldest daughter will be 21 next month. She was a surprise. The younger one took a lot of trying, she's 13. Younger loves to remind the older one that she was wanted. Jokingly of course, they are both very much wanted.
  • PrettyLilPixie
    Options
    I don't usually reply to anything not "fitness related" but I felt I had to put my two cents in. A child is never an accident. Although, I was definitely surprised to find out I was pregnant the first time (using 2 forms of bc). There has to be a greater plan for something like that to happen.
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Mine were all miracles especially as told I probably would not be able to have children and now have four..
  • Katina3333
    Katina3333 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I was told that with PCOS at the age of 11 that I more than likely wouldn't be able to have kids.... wrong! lol Second one was definitely planned & tried for. No more for hubby & I, we're happy where we're at.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    My little monkey was a complete surprise...one of those later-in-life "Look at this! They were all wrong and you CAN get pregnant" kids. Best little guy EVER!!!
  • sheldonz42
    sheldonz42 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    None of my kids were accidents. They were all gifts from God.
    I like you.
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    My first was a lovely surprise!! My 2nd was planned and I'm now pregnant with my 3rd which was also planned.
  • BeinAwesome247
    BeinAwesome247 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    My daughter was definitely not planned - I never wanted children haha

She's the best thing in my life though and I doubt I'll ever have another.
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Our daughter was a "pre-deployment" baby. lol She was not planned, but always wanted....and a military brat!
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Both of my kids were planned and conceived first month out of the gate trying after stopping BC. So after #2, medical intervention to make sure we stayed at two.

However, I was the biggest surprise!!! My parents were told they couldn't have kids (Dad supposedly had no swimmers) so they adopted my older brother, then six years later SURPRISE!!!! I am conceived and then even bigger surprise...Dad had an affair and apparently I have a sister somewhere (found out 20 years later)....
  • Jackson4590
    Jackson4590 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I am adopted so I know I was a surprise.
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    MagicalLeopleurodon Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    none of my own-but my sis in law has three surprise kiddos, ages 13, 11, and 9.
    turns out-the oldest only surprised HER. my bro in law had planned it.
    the middle was a surprise to them both, the youngest was a birth control rebel.

my other sis in law has one surprise and one very, very planned.

best nieces and nephew ever!