How many had kids that were "accidents"?

Options
124»

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Nope.
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I have 3 my first and my last were planned the middle one was not.
  • EponaBlue
    EponaBlue Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    My sweet son was planned. I experienced two devastating miscarriages before being successful with him so I agree that every healthy baby brought to term is definitely a little miracle, no matter how egg meets sperm.
  • Goosiesnougs
    Goosiesnougs Posts: 420
    Options
    One planned,,,,,,,,,,,,,the other not so much. Not in that order.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Three blessings, one planned.
    Would never call a child an accident, ever.
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    My son was a 'surprise' when I was 18. I didn't realize how much I wanted a baby until I got pregnant. I wouldn't call him an accident, accidents are things you sure DON'T want to happen.
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    I would never refer to my children as accidents. No, neither one was planned but we weren't really doing anything to make sure it didnt happen either.
  • TraceyG1971
    TraceyG1971 Posts: 123
    Options
    My son was definitely a surprise... a very welcome surprise :) His father was not supposed to be able to make babies due to surgeries done in that area due to a birth defect, neurogenic bladder. Proof that doctors don't know everything :)
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I was, my mom was 38 and her babies, the twins just got off to school and she was looking forward to some "alone time" she thought she had bladder infection and argued with the doctor when he told her she was pregnant again. I was her 8th child..I loved being her "baby" miss being called that by her
  • 73Freckles
    73Freckles Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    My 19 and 15 year old sons were not planned so I guess you could say they were accidents. I like to think of them as Blessings!
    :-)
  • hehlh01
    hehlh01 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ugh...I hate the word "accident"! You weren't walking down the road, slipped on a banana peel and fell on a penis! LOL!

No, my son was not a surprise, after infertility and two m/c's, I was surprised to be ovulating on my own, since I have pcos!
  • bkw2488
    bkw2488 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I have six kids, none were planned, but they were definitely not accidents, by far the very best thing that happened in my life! Wouldn’t change a thing! And they have made me who I am today!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I have 3 adult children and 1 on the way--NONE OF THEM PLANNED but wld nt trade my adult children for the world and TOTALLY excited abt the 1 on the way (even though I was looking forward to doing "me") LOL!!!
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNfphjFb9Ct2J04GmgmYqemkGL3y1oCrVdHYI4-48tpK1MdGl6
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Pull and Pray Pull and Pray...!!!
  • AllThatWeightlossJazz
    Options
    No accidents here. God knew exactly what he was doing.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I have a daughter and she wasn't planned, it took 1 single night to make the mistake... I had gotten too smashed to make a responsible decision, to think about what I was doing. I have a perfect little girl to show for it regardless and I wouldn't change that decision for anything in the world as it would mean that she wouldn't have been born.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Both of my kids are blessings! My oldest is 21 years old today :happy: